SalesAgility, the driving force behind SuiteCRM, is excited to share a case study of a SuiteCRM implementation for Humanetics, the leading global market manufacturer and supplier of crash test dummies and calibration equipment, crash sensors and instrumentation, and crash simulation software models. Humanetics serves industry leaders in a variety of high-growth markets including automotive, aviation, energy, medical, military and civil infrastructure, and has over 650 employees across 19 facilities strategically located around the world with the global corporate headquarters situated in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA.
Summary of Aims
Global CRM Implementation to introduce a single repository for customer contact data to increase visibility, consistency and collaboration. The three objectives of the project were to;
- To obtain global visibility of customer contacts and activity management by creating a central repository of all customer information.
- Improve efficiency and visibility whilst standardising processes for Quotations and Customer Service
- To run targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns to help obtain greater customer insights.
All customer data was held in their ERP system which there was limited access to and lacked relationship management capabilities. There were no systems to monitor customer satisfaction or provide marketing benefits. The customer had not previously implemented a CRM system in the past so user adoption as key to the project being a success as well as a consultant who could guide them through the process.
The customer engaged SalesAgility as their CRM consultant of choice to deliver SuiteCRM. By implementing SuiteCRM Humanetics Innovative Solutions created a single repository for contact data increasing visibility, consistency and collaboration.
The initial requirements were captured through a three day on-site workshop facilitated by SalesAgility in Detroit, US. During this workshop the CRM features and acceptance criteria were established.
Once agreed SuiteCRM was customised to fit the needs of Humanetics Innovative Solutions including:
- Implement a three level Account hierarchy including record roll-up feature. Establish restricted editing and validation rules based on Account Status. Implement different Account workflows depending on Account Grade.
- Retrieve new Accounts, Quotes, Orders, Invoices, CCRS, RMAs, Product Categories, Currency Rates and
- Contracts from the ERP system. This included interfacing with six different ERP databases for different Business Units.
- Embed sales processes into Opportunity module including different stages per business unit, triggering workflow at different stages and dynamic validation depending on Opportunity stage.
- Implement 12 month forecast report, sales summary report and fiscal year view reporting using a combination of CRM and ERP data.
- Integration with OTRS support ticket tool for technical issue history.
- Enhanced Campaign management tool to include approvals and social media metric recording. Included Event management features allowing expenses to be recorded and Event ROI reports to be generated.
- Integration with Licence DB to retrieve licence information and trigger CRM processes for renewals.
- Creating and sending surveys from within SuiteCRM. Collecting results and triggering workflow depending on responses. Includes triggering a back end shipping processes when required.
The implementation of SuiteCRM took three months to complete after which SalesAgility delivered end-user training as well as on-going retained development and consultancy services.
“The SalesAgility team has surpassed our expectations with swift communication channels and great results resulting in a smooth deployment of the SuiteCRM product.”
Mark Brown, Technical Sales Specialist at Humanetics
“SalesAgility team helped us to create single repository of customer data to get 360 degree view of customer. Jim and his team understood our need and supported us from start to end”. Data from SuiteCRM is helping us in taking better decisions.”
Shiva Shetty, Program Manager at Humanetics
“Jim and the SalesAgility team have been great to work with. They are always quick to respond to our requests in customizing the SuiteCRM product to our specific needs.”
Katie Foran, Sales Director at Humanetics
Download the case study
Start with SuiteCRM
Do you want to improve efficiency with SuiteCRM, just like Humanetics did? Contact SalesAgility, the driving force behind SuiteCRM, and learn how.