Auto-replay is not working.

Hi!
I’m a noob, but I manged to setup suitecrm and I think I setup incoming email correctly as I tested it and it works(first file in the attachment).
But, I have to manually refresh page to get emails so i guess scheduler “Check Inbound Mailboxes”(active) is not working as it does not provide any logs.
Messages are marked as not read and no cases has been made. Am I missing something?

Are your Schedulers set up as described in Admin / Schedulers?

If you click on the “Check inbound email” job, does it show a recent “Last ran successfully”? Is that timestamp in the correct timezone?

Thanks for the anwser.
This is how my scheduler is setup:

I don’t think they are set up yet. That requires an action in your operating system, outside SuiteCRM.

You have “Last ran successfully” = “never” on the inbound email job. Is it the same on the other jobs?

You have crontab set up instructions under that table of jobs, did you try that?

Thanks for your reply!
In the attached file you can see that I’m desperate and have no idea what I’m doing, but I did tryed a few combination with no success. I was following few topics on this forum with similar problem. Please let me know what information you need and I will provide as much as I can.

I don’t know if this is related but I can’t add dashlets and can’t change logo now.
This showed in my suitelog:
Mon Sep 9 15:18:33 2019 [9534][1][FATAL] Chart class not found.

What are the instructions given to you at the bottom of Admin / shedulers? Have you tried those? What happened, exactly?

Do you have an SSH console where you can log in to your system, or are you limited to CPanel?

These are the instructions on the bottom of scheudler:

To Setup Crontab
In order to run SuiteCRM Schedulers, edit your web server user's crontab file with this command:
sudo crontab -e -u sh216152
... and add the following line to the crontab file:
*    *    *    *    *     cd /www/crm.toto-foto.pl; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

I don’t have ssh console, only cpanel.
I tryed these combinations as in the attachment.

And here are the logs from today:

Tue Sep 10 14:17:34 2019 [27422][1][FATAL] Chart class not found.
Tue Sep 10 14:17:36 2019 [27422][1][FATAL] Chart class not found.

I can’t even change logo image without an error like this one:

Tue Sep 10 14:20:53 2019 [27422][1][FATAL] A user (1) attempted to use an invalid file for the logo - upload://tmp_logo_company_upload/FireShot_Capture_116_-_zapytanie_ofertowe_zdj%C4%99cia_reklamowe_-_toto.fotografia.studio%40gmail.c__-_mail.google.jpg

Remember to clear all those lines from your crontab, there should be only one, the correct one.

It should be just that

*    *    *    *    *     cd /www/crm.toto-foto.pl; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

although normally on CPanel you would specify the schedule somewhere, and then the command by itself, in a separate field:

cd /www/crm.toto-foto.pl; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

If that doesn’t work I suggest that you try to find your PHP executable full path, so we can include it in the command. You can get that from Admin / Diagnostics / phpinfo.

It didn’t work. I’m checking it by going to Admin>SCHEDULERS>CHECK INBOUND MAILBOXES
And checking :Last Successful Run:Never

In the attachment is the phpinfo from the server.
Is it save to post it here? should I send it in a private message? Please let me know, I will delete it if so.

Note that the Email task may be failing, but other tasks can be working. The first step is to get ANY task to work (this proves cron is setup correctly), the second step is to make some specific task work (normally by correcting application configuration problems, like mail account definitions).

Have a look at this directory

/usr/local/php7.2

can you find the “php” executable somewhere inside it? Tell me the exact path please, if you can.

I have file php7.2.ini in my folder when i login via ftp. Other then that, I have a path - users>sh216152(thats shows as shortcut)>and it gets me back to my main folder.
Then I have file php7.2.ini inside my main crm folder. What do you mean by “executable”? how can i check that?
I can’t check my suitecrm scheduler via browser cos I cant log in to it after changes via ssh in the other topic.

You probably are better off emailing your hosting provider to ask them where the PHP executable is.

An example of a cron command with a full PHP executable path could look like this:

cd /www/crm.toto-foto.pl; /usr/local/bin/php7.2/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

Try it to see if it works; if it doesn’t, email your hosting provider and ask them how to fix that command.

I did that, but at the moment I don’t have an access to my crm.
https://suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/installation-upgrade-help/27371-suitecrm-7-11-8-undefined-under-line-items-in-quote-fresh-install-on-server#89256

I managed it and it’s working. I had to contact my host provider and they had to setup the command.