Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 2 weeks 1 day ago #88999

• Skolasiński
Hi!
I had just installed the suitecrm 7.11.8 on external server.
PHP version is 7.2
I have errors as shown in the pictures attached. I run Admin>Repair>Quickrepair with no help.
I setup the products in products tab and category in product category. All I did since I had installed crm is that I had loaded language pack (polish 100% translated).
I had changed cache permission to 775 and jsLanugage folder inside it to 775 as I had read it might help.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 2 weeks 1 day ago #89002

• Skolasiński
I might have some major problem. When i upload logo and save settings, I would get this line of code instead of the picture
" $mod_strings.LBL_LOGO"
Is my install of suitecrm corrupted?
Attachments:

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 2 weeks 1 day ago #89010

• pgr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1635
It looks like you have permissions problems, that's usually the cause of all those "undefineds".

Make sure you set ownerships as well as permissions - one doesn't make sense without the other.

Do you know which user name your web server is running under? Is this Apache?

In Admin / Schedulers, the instructions at the bottom include your web server user name, so you can check there if it's www-data or something else.

My SuiteCRM In-depth blog.
Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 4 days ago #89105

• Skolasiński
Hi!
Thanks for the replay.
I had setup permissions for whole crm to 775 as well as cache and jsLanugage as stated before. I log in with username Bartskol but my hosting username is sh216152.
My hosting confirmed that all files are under sh216152 ownership and it should work fine. It is an Apache server.

Log from suitecrm:
Sat Sep  7 13:25:10 2019 [10911][1][FATAL] [ERROR] Failed to remove bean to index
Sat Sep  7 13:25:10 2019 [10911][1][FATAL] [ERROR] SuiteCRM\Search\Exceptions\SearchException: Elasticsearch trying to re-indexing a bean but indexer is disabled in configuration. in /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php:123
Stack trace:
#0 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php(105): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchHooks->reIndex(Object(AOS_Products_Quotes))
#1 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php(92): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchHooks->reIndexSafe(Object(AOS_Products_Quotes))
#2 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/include/utils/LogicHook.php(272): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchHooks->beanDeleted(Object(AOS_Products_Quotes), 'after_delete', Array)
#3 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/include/utils/LogicHook.php(213): LogicHook->process_hooks(Array, 'after_delete', Array)
#4 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/data/SugarBean.php(3112): LogicHook->call_custom_logic('AOS_Products_Qu...', 'after_delete', Array)
#5 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/data/SugarBean.php(5244): SugarBean->call_custom_logic('after_delete', Array)
#6 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/modules/AOS_Products_Quotes/AOS_Products_Quotes.php(71): SugarBean->mark_deleted('')
#7 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/modules/AOS_Line_Item_Groups/AOS_Line_Item_Groups.php(113): AOS_Products_Quotes->save_lines(Array, Object(AOS_Contracts), Array, 'service_')
#8 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/modules/AOS_Contracts/AOS_Contracts.php(95): AOS_Line_Item_Groups->save_groups(Array, Object(AOS_Contracts), 'group_')
#9 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(684): AOS_Contracts->save(false)
#10 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(525): SugarController->action_save()
#11 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(494): SugarController->do_action()
#12 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(468): SugarController->handle_action()
#13 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(373): SugarController->process()
#14 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(113): SugarController->execute()
#15 /www/crm.toto-foto.pl/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute()
#16 {main}
Sat Sep  7 13:28:28 2019 [10911][1][SECURITY] Email Error: Not authorized to use Outbound Account "system"
Sat Sep  7 13:28:28 2019 [10911][1][SECURITY] User Administrator attempted to send an email using incorrect email account settings in which they do not have access to.
Mon Sep  9 09:33:29 2019 [26545][1][FATAL] Chart class not found.
Mon Sep  9 09:33:30 2019 [26555][1][FATAL] Chart class not found.

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 4 days ago #89106

• pgr
  • Administrator
Have you done a Quick Repair and Rebuild after setting permissions correctly?

Do you still have "undefined"s in several places?

Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 4 days ago #89107

• Skolasiński
I did run quick repair and rebuild and I still have the same problem.

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 4 days ago #89109

• Skolasiński
I did changed the permission for whole CRM and it did work. I'm not seeing any undefined labels now but scheduler is still not working(other topic).
Should I change any folder back to different permission settings? is it a security risk that all my crm is 775?

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 4 days ago #89131

• pgr
  • Administrator
Maybe this, from the SuiteCRM root directory:
sudo chmod -R 750 .
  sudo chmod -R 770 cache custom modules themes data upload
  sudo chmod 770 config_override.php 2>/dev/null

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 3 days ago #89201

• Skolasiński
Hi PGR!
I managed it and it works now(after changing whole suitecrm catalog to 775), I do not have any undefined labels, but should I change any folder back to different permissions? is it any security risk to leave it as it is?
I have it on a shared hosting with limited access but as I understand, you would like to change whole suitecrm back to 750 and only folders "cache, custom, modules, themes, data and upload" to 770? as well as config_override.php to 770?
Would you like me to do it via FTP ?

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 3 days ago #89208

• pgr
  • Administrator
as I understand, you would like to change whole suitecrm back to 750 and only folders "cache, custom, modules, themes, data and upload" to 770? as well as config_override.php to 770?

Correct - that is my recommendation, although there are many ways to set permissions, it depends on your settings.

I really don't recommend running SuiteCRM on a server where you don't have SSH access (something nowadays you can get even on really cheap hostings).

If you change config.php, remember to get your username and group right, and to specifiy the permissions with a leading zero: "0770", "0750". This is the PHP notation for octal. After a QR&R it will change that tothe decimal equivalents, but you shouldn't worry about that, it means the same.

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 3 days ago #89218

• Skolasiński
I made an ssh access available on my hosting account. I changed access with the commands that you gave me, and check it via ftp and it seems that permissions were set cos I got that message when trying to get to the server via browser:
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe"
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Skolasiński.

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 2 days ago #89250

• pgr
  • Administrator
What is the full content of your .htaccess file? Did you customize it?

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 2 days ago #89256

• Skolasiński
Hi!
I think i did at some point. Now it is like that:
# BEGIN SUGARCRM RESTRICTIONS
RedirectMatch 403 .*\.log$
RedirectMatch 403 /+not_imported_.*\.txt
RedirectMatch 403 /+(soap|cache|xtemplate|data|examples|include|log4php|metadata|modules)/+.*\.(php|tpl)
RedirectMatch 403 /+emailmandelivery\.php
RedirectMatch 403 /+upload
RedirectMatch 403 /+cache/+diagnostic
RedirectMatch 403 /+files\.md5$
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^cache/jsLanguage/(.._..).js$ index.php?entryPoint=jslang&modulename=app_strings&lang=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^cache/jsLanguage/(\w*)/(.._..).js$ index.php?entryPoint=jslang&modulename=$1&lang=$2 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^cache/jsLanguage/(.._..).js$ index.php?entryPoint=jslang&module=app_strings&lang=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^cache/jsLanguage/(\w*)/(.._..).js$ index.php?entryPoint=jslang&module=$1&lang=$2 [L,QSA]

# --------- DEPRECATED --------
    RewriteRule ^api/(.*)$ - [env=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
    RewriteRule ^api/(.*?)$ lib/API/public/index.php/$1 [L]
    # -----------------------------

RewriteRule ^Api/(.*)$ - [env=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
    RewriteRule ^Api/access_token$ Api/index.php/access_token [L]
    RewriteRule ^Api/V8/(.*?)$ Api/index.php/V8/$1 [L]
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (.+)/$
        RewriteRule ^ %1 [R=301,L]
</IfModule>
# END SUGARCRM RESTRICTIONS

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 2 days ago #89262

• pgr
  • Administrator
There's a "Rebuild htaccess" option in Admin / Repairs, but of course you need to be able to reach that to use it...

I don't know if renaming the .htaccess to something else (so the system can't find it) might help you work around this situation?

Other than that, check that the ownership and permissions on the .htaccess file allow the web server to read it...

Suitecrm 7.11.8 undefined under: Line items in quote. Fresh install on server 1 week 1 day ago #89269

• Skolasiński
I change name of the .htaccess and it did not work. Same with the perrmisions, I made it 777 and it didn't work.
It happend after that code that I had put via ssh:
chmod -R 750 .
chmod -R 770 cache custom modules themes data upload
chmod 770 config_override.php 2>/dev/null

Are you sure non of the other files should be 775? Whole crm should be 750 ?
I just made change to crm folder to 775 and I managed to log in but it seems that crm is without css.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by pgr. Reason: add code tags
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds