workflow conditions

is it possible to make “OR” condition using AOS workflow? i believe the multiple conditions are nested as “AND”.

i want to make conditions when any one of the condition is met, the action to happen. is it possible?

Hi serkar1959,

This is not currently functionality but the selection of AND/OR statements are planned for future releases.

We’ll keep the community posted.

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like

Hi, just checking if this is now available? It still seems to be AND conditions only in 7.8.3

I am also interested in this feature. Right now I have to create multiple workflows for emails to be sent if certain fields change in call records. This means that if more than 1 of the fields is changed, it will send off multiple emails instead of just one.

Maybe there is another way to do with that checks if other workflows are being triggered.

Also very interested in this feature! Having to create multiple workflows makes no sense, when a simple OR would do it.

Are they still in under review or workflow OR conditions are planned to release soon?

I’m currently using SuiteCRM v7.10.12 and I’m desperately expecting this feature that can configure Workflow with ‘OR’ operator :dry:

1 Like

We just went live on SuiteCRM. We love it…but this feature is going to be critical if we want to keep using it.

@pgr is this still in queue?

Not that I know of, but we could always search GitHub…

The thing is that people always end up working around the lack of OR workflows by…

• making two separate workflows, each with one of the conditions

• using logic hooks instead

… so this always gets forgotten, I think :frowning:

This is something we will be aiming to include in an upcoming release along side some reporting improvements by unifying ‘Conditions’ across workflow and reports.

This is easier said than done as using OR in workflow brings some extra challenges. But I agree it is a feature workflow really needs to avoid duplication.

3 Likes

Hi! This functionality is done or not?

I really interested on this feature, because without this functionality we need to duplicate workflows.

Thanks!

+1 for adding ‘OR’ to workflow conditions