send attachment in email template

i am created note workflow for anyone create new note then email send

i am create email template for note to display note data .

i am receive all data but i am added one attachment file in note creation then i am note receive such attchment file .

how to attachment in email template for note module.

It is not possible to add variable attachments to email templates.

You can do it with a bit of PHP code, of course.

If you want to use just Workflows, maybe you can get a link to the note, so that users can see the attachment in SuiteCRM easily. But this would be only for logged on users.

my suitecrm verion is 7.10.7

how to receive attachment in email

i am create note with attachment but attachment file missing.

Are you a PHP developer? This feature does not currently exist, you have to edit the code to add the feature you need.

i am new in suitecrm

where to edit that code for attachment in email template

please help me !

It’s not simple to give code instructions in a Forum. Are you a PHP developer? Have you read the Documentation?

docs.suitecrm.com/developer

If you want to buy customizations services I can get you in touch with SalesAgilitys commercial representatives. There are also other service providers here in the forums, and in other marketplaces on the web.

Hi pgr,
From which path, i add code then it visible when user receive the Campaign email with attachment,when i click to send test then attachment come,but when i click to send mail at schedule time then attchment not coming with email.And also one thing how to increase the size of attachment that user select more attachement to send at a time.
Please help me.