logging out users

Hi,

All of a sudden, every time a user clicks on a link, or navigates to a different area of the CRM, the user gets logged out.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Enviro: Ubuntu VM server 16.04 / Ubuntu server 16.04 Version 7.9.7 Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

Thank you,
Greg

Please check your logs for errors, you should have clues there.

Also check if your disk didn’t fill up. I would guess your problem is caused by PHP not being able to write session files to disk. This could be a full disk, but it could also be permissions problems.

In your php.ini there is probably a variable called session.save_path which tells you the directory where it’s trying to save. Have a look there (how many files are there? Is the web server able to write new files there=?)

1 Like

Hi pgr,

Thank you for your reply. Before I could try your suggestions I was reading another thread on the same problem. It was suggested to check to see if there where multiple instances of SuiteCRM running. I have 2 identical physical servers setup. One is “live” and one for updates/testing/backup. Once in a while I switch the “live” SuiteCRM from one PC to the other. Somehow I got both running same “live” instance in the respective VMs, and connected to the network at the same time. 2 days of headaches of my own doing. As soon as I stopped one VM all our logout problems have magically disappeared.

Thanks again,
Greg

Ok, I am glad you were able to solve it! :slight_smile: