Subpanel Error

Hi everyone,
Logged in this morning to my CRM (which has been working fine for a long time) only to find some subpanels with the following error;

Warning: Declaration of SugarWidgetSubPanelTopExelExportBtn::display($widget_data) should be compatible with SugarWidgetSubPanelTopButton::display($defines, $additionalFormFields = NULL, $nonbutton = false) occurred in /www/sites/cfa/9eb/www.mydomain.co.uk/web/custom/include/generic/SugarWidgets/SugarWidgetSubPanelTopExelExportBtn.php on line 0 [2018-05-17 10:08:29] display_stack_trace caller, file: /www/sites/cfa/9eb/www.mydomain.co.uk/web/include/utils.php line#: 3533

Has anyone got any ideas as to what has caused this or to point me in the right direction please.
I have done a rebuild & repair but no joy.

Many tanks in advance,
Ron

This is already fixed, which version are you running?

Hi pgr,

Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Currently running;
SuiteCRM Version 7.10.4
Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)
PHP 7.0

Hope that helps?

Any pointers you can offer would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sorry, just noticed your error is in a custom file.

You need to update your custom code to make it compatible with the “display” function header that you’re redefining. Normally this is easy, you just add the other parameters (even if you don’t use them).

Hi pgr,

Please forgive me but a bit of a beginner here.
Not 100% sure what you mean.

Many thanks in advance

Call the guy who wrote your custom code, and tell him to fix it (update it to match the SuiteCRM upgrade you made).

You see, the bug is not in SuiteCRM, it’s in something that was done in your company, in this file:

/web/custom/include/generic/SugarWidgets/SugarWidgetSubPanelTopExelExportBtn.php

It could also be part of an Add-on you installed. From the file name, it seems to be some kind of button to facilitate exporting to Excel from the subpanels.

Thank you pgr

Your help has been very appreciated.