mass mail

if i want to send mass mail from ex more then 100 mail to my contacts

it is possible with suite crm

because when i select about 150 from my contact to send mail to them alert appeared " Please select less than 10 records to proceed"

Yes it is possible, of course.

Add your contacts to a Target List, and then use that Target List in a Campaign. See the documentation for details.

i create a campaign and i create target list for about 20 from my contacts but when i finish the wizard and make the email or newsletters send

no thing happened and the non of the email go (it’s like testing emails )

and also when you open the campaign and open the drop down list of the action an click "send Emails "

new page appear and display the details and the contacts records goes to the “message Queue”

but non of the emails go

all of smtp server configuration are right (when i make test send email in email configuration it send )

please some one give response to this problem as fast as u can

Have you enabled the SuiteCRM cron job from the operating system?

Email campaigns work only with internal schedulers (Admin->Schedulers). To get schedulers to work you first have to add a cron job to your operating system.

The way in which you add a cron job is different in Windows and in Linux systems. And, depending on your provider there may be different ways to do it.

Normally it’s a 3 minutes task.

i want to ask you no the server there is no new cron job for the suite crm

from where i can get to cron job cli to execute on the server

could u help me with this

if you know the command

On what operating system have you installed SuiteCRM?

Do you have full access to this operating systm or do you access it through some utility like cpanel?

i installed Suite CRM on linux

I am working on plesk platform

The following is a short video showing how to create a cron job using Plesk.
(Since there are various versions with various customisations, you may find it slightly different on your system, but essentially it is very similar),

Video on YouTube showing ho to set up a cron job using Plesk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur1_ua9TMXs

As you will have noticed you have to enter a path for a script to execute.
Within SuiteCRM, as an admin user, go to Admin->Scheduler (you find it in the System section of the Admin Page).

At the bottom of the Scheduler page there is a section explaining how to set up cron jobs. Note that the five asterisks preceding the command are there to tell the system the frequency of your cron jobs. (in the video you will not enter the stars but use buttons/dropdowns, but it’s the same). Note that * means always or as often as possible. Maybe you don’t need it all the time. You may try every 5, 10 15, 30 minutes or whatever suites your installation best.

One more thing: If you search the Forum, @Pgr has written an article on how to set-up correctly your cron jobs with particular attention to the system user that has to run the SuiteCRM cron job: it must be the same system user of SuiteCRM. Read his article for further info. (sorry but I can’t remember the link to @Pgr’s article)

Quick reference on crontab (additionla info):
http://www.adminschoice.com/crontab-quick-reference

1 Like

I found @Pgr’s blog page:
https://pgorod.github.io/Scheduler-Jobs/

1 Like

hi i put the configration of crontab on the server and the task run successfully

but the campaign messages still in the message queue

can u help me

I assume that the time at which the campaigns scheduler has not arrived since, by default, it is supposed to run at night.

Now, as an admin user in SuiteCRM, go to Admin->Schedulers->Run Nightly Mass Email Campaigns (in edit mode) and change the settings of this scheduler to make it sun when best suits you.

One more thing:
In the campaign you have to make sure that it is active as well as not in a future date.

Once done you should be able to see emails going out.

Please post back