Suite CRM. I want to make better use of this tool. Right now, I am not able to exploit its full power. So, please help..

Thank you for all your help .

By way of an example, I am in conversation with 1 or more bankers for example with a view to doing business… So, I thought it will be simple to set-up an automated exchange and talk to 1 or more.

If I don’t know the people… there is no prior history… but they are on a list that I bought… from a supplier…

Are they are prospects?

Are they targets?

Maybe they are contacts?

Which of the above is the case please?

The banker may be the person… I need to talk to or not… So, the first question is? Is it a lead or something else…???

But …

I can send him an e-mail … along with a document for him to have a look at… The document would be say… a CV or a collection of CVs

I can suggest a call in a week’s time. …

Before, suggesting a call in 5 days …

I need to have a set of rules…

1. It is my contact/prospect/lead…

2. The reply to come to me

3. Send a message to each new addition to that target/contact list…

4. say, I don’t hear from it in 10 days… Should there be another rule to send another message… Or, the system should alert me… of the fact that there is no reply… What is my next step…???

Another … issue I sometimes have is …

Instead of an actual name … I get a generic email address … such as info@theirsite.co.uk admin@mysite.co.uk.

Let me explain, james@theirsite.co.uk … I can have … #put-first-name here for the system to put name of the prospect place of the place holder…

But… where the e-mail address is info@yoursite.com … Or, a member of staff says… send me the e-mail message for me to forward… How do I deal with that situation… ?

So, whatever template I have set-up falls flat when I don’t have a name for the “place holder”… How do I solve this issue please?

Now, if he targets list could be … from any source…

1. Companies house …

2. experiece

3. Orbit database…

4. Plimsol …

I like to be able to create headings … pointing to the supplier … of the data … …

How do I implement and incorporate the source of the data and whether it is a reliable source? I like to know …

Calls …

I make more calls than e-mail messages… Out of 100 calls… there is one opportunity or two if I am lucky. How can I make calls quickly say using my phone… with unlimited minutes from within suite CRM… and If Sue says…

I am planning to sell… and so she then becomes an opportunity… So, I like to focus on her … arrange a meeting etc … or ask for paperwork or information to evaluate business etc…

How do I do that from within Suite CRM…???

My current focus is … says childcare … with 120 prospects … Once I have spoken with the 120 people and messages them…

I like to be able to focus on next 50, 100 or 140 prospects in another niche says fertility area or maternity equipment, supplier or mental health … service providers …

Next … opportunity … The business owner sends me information … such as accounts etc… I then forward that information to my accountant… for appraisal… I want to track what he accountants says and talk to the owner … I may decide to involve the banker too … Or the lawyer too …

I need to track each activity and keep on top … I like suitecrm to do that … I can’t even use it … let alone expect it to help me keep abreast of the developments…

So far… it has been an absolute pain …

Thank you for all your help and I look forward to your reply/feedback/guidance please.

if it would be easy it wouldn’t need engineers. CRM´s are complex environments. No way for quick wins I believe.

If it was not for engineers… where would we be? Up the creek without a paddle.

Now, I am still trying to use this wonderful tool that people claim it is…

So, please give me answers…

The kinds of questions you’re asking require some knowledge of your system, but also of SuiteCRM modules; and they require study and analysis. Answering them would take a much longer text than asking them.

So I think you’re reaching the limits of what you can get on a forum with free support. As you can tell, it’s not that I don’t want to help people here… it’s just that there is a limit to how we can go in that help, I can’t play consultant and developer to everyone here. This Community is now over 88.000 people…

The first step in implementing a CRM is always mapping your own concepts to the ones in the CRM. Sometimes you change the CRM, sometimes you change your own concepts and processes, whichever looks best. You meet somewhere in the middle.

Thank you for all your help.

Yes. I agree I have a lot of questions that require your time/input/messages.

Please suggest a way forward. …

I want this tool to track all my e-mails, calls and interactions. It can do all of that and more.

Please come back with your feedback/comments/suggestions.

Maybe you can get some more insights from the SugarCRM Documentation. SInce SuiteCRM is a fork from SugarCRM Community Edition, version 6.5, you can use that documentation as it is still valid for most things. Specifically, explanations on how to use modules are more developed there than in our own Documentation (for now!).

Just make sure you’re looking at 6.5 docs, not at 7.5 (or other newer versions).

http://support.sugarcrm.com/Documentation/?docVersion=6.5&docEdition=Pro

Thank you for your reply.

I have enough problems with Suite CRM. Going through documentation that you are suggesting will simply add to problems in my view.

I want hands-on help to make use of Suite CRM. Nothing else.

I understand I have lots of questions.

But, you did develop it or are helping to develop this tool.

Please advise…

Well then, hire someone. That’s what you do when you need expert people spending hours assisting you in your business. There are literally thousands of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM consultants world-wide, I am sure they will be willing to help.

http://urdhva-tech.com/contact-us
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/browse/?q=suitecrm
https://salesagility.com/getting-to-know-us/consultancy-services

1 Like