Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack

Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack 4 months 2 weeks ago #79851

• dragon74
Hi,
I've installed the latest hebrew language pack. Afterwards the text boxes of the login pages have dissappeared .
I'm running latest suiteCRM docker image.
Any idea how to fix? thanks in advance!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack 4 months 2 weeks ago #79883

• pgr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1603
Are you sure your SuiteCRM version matches the language pack version?

My SuiteCRM In-depth blog.
Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!

Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack 4 months 2 weeks ago #79898

• dragon74
Hi,

I took the latest docker image (suitecrm 7.11.3) and the latest language pack from here: crowdin.com/project/suitecrmtranslations

Any way to tell if they match?

Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack 4 months 2 weeks ago #79925

• dragon74
Retried with 7.10.7 which is documented to match the latest translation and still not good :(

Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack 4 months 2 weeks ago #79998

• pgr
  • Administrator
I am afraid I don't know much about these packages, I hope that someone else actually using the Hebrew pack could confirm it works?

Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!

Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack 4 months 3 days ago #82105

• horus68
  • Thank you received: 143
dragon74 wrote:
Retried with 7.10.7 which is documented to match the latest translation and still not good

Issue confirmed (latest versions): Hebrew has some problem, don't know where the problem is or how to solve it!
As posted above: when choosing the Hebrew language in the login screen the fields are hidden.

Hit; Hebrew uses single quotes among words (as french, known for some issues, but not like that!)

Some login screens attached (for different languages);
Attachments:
|| SuiteCRM in your language crowdin.com/project/suitecrmtranslations ||
|| FAQ - Install/Update languages sites.google.com/site/translatingsuitecrm/faq ||
Last Edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by horus68.

Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack 3 months 4 weeks ago #82253

• pgr
  • Administrator
@dragon74, can you please open an Issue on Github with this problem, so the developers can take a look at it?

Thanks!

Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack 2 months 3 weeks ago #84803

• bonzhigh
Did you get this resolved or workaround?
Thx

Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack 2 months 2 weeks ago #85322

• Prafull Satasiya
  • Premium Member
  • SuiteCRM Developer
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi,

I faced the same issue.

For now, I have renamed this file he_IL.lang.php to any random name and then I was able to login in CRM with English language.

File path : include/language/he_IL.lang.php

Thanks
Prafull SATASIYA

Hebrew language pack - Login text boxes missing after installing the language pack 2 months 1 week ago #85720

• horus68
  • Thank you received: 143
Solved in the new translation file.

The problem was in the string WARN_BROWSER_VERSION_WARNING
(file \include\language\he_IL.lang.php )

There was an error with the html closing tags format used in your language translation. Fixed in Crowdin (version not changed - uninstall the old language version, install the new one from crowdin.com/project/suitecrmtranslations

|| SuiteCRM in your language crowdin.com/project/suitecrmtranslations ||
|| FAQ - Install/Update languages sites.google.com/site/translatingsuitecrm/faq ||
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by horus68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pgr
Moderators: horus68
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds