Google Maps

Hello everyone,
I am new to SuiteCrm and I am having an issue with trying to get Google Maps to work. Running SuiteCRM Version 7.11.1 on a new install of CentOS 7. I have installed a Google Maps API in the settings. When I run a GeoCodeing test I get the following message:
Array
(
[error_message] => This API project is not authorized to use this API.
[results] => Array
(
)

[status] => REQUEST_DENIED

Nothing is happening when I go to the Geocoding addresses, and when I go to the quick radius map the only thing that displays is Last Geocode Status: REQUEST_DENIED.

Running a sealert -a /var/log/audit/audit.log command shows 0 alerts found.

I am seeing a lot of “PHP Notice: Undefined index: APPROXIMATE in /var/www/html/modules/jjwg_Maps/views/view.geocoded_counts.php on line 60, referer:” errors in the /var/log/httpd/error.log

Line 60 consists of: echo ‘

’.$this->bean->geocoded_counts[$module][$heading].’’;

Hi,
Have you enabled Google MAPS API at Google Side??
You have to it from there as well.

Thanks

1 Like

That did the trick for fixing those errors, I overlooked the google side and was thinking it was more on the linux side, I am able to bring up a quick radius map now with an address but now I have to take some time to figure out why all of our contacts are not geocodeing now. Followed the instructions with adding the cron job but all that is listed is a total amount of addresses but I have nothing but 0’s under N/A / OK / Zero Results and Invalid request.

Thank you very much for your help on to get me this far.

Hi,
If you show me your Maps Page by SKype i can help more if needed.
Thanks

Hello did you find a solution for this please “contacts are not geocodeing”
I am having the same error. I sorted Google side with Google chat bot/helper but SuiteCRM still only geocoding ONE address(???)
Version 7.11.6, Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

Thank you
Mike

You need an experience developer help to fix this problem ASAP: Submit you query

Hi,
please show me your CRM via Skype. Let i take a look if possible.

connection request sent, thank you

I too am having trouble. I have an API Key and Billing Account enabled. When I run a geocoding test, I get:

Array
(
[error_message] => You must use an API key to authenticate each request to Google Maps Platform APIs. For additional information, please refer to http://g.co/dev/maps-no-account
[results] => Array
(
)

[status] => REQUEST_DENIED
Troubleshooting

Why do I keep receiving "status": "REQUEST_DENIED"?
The "status": "REQUEST_DENIED" is returned by the Places API when:

You have not activated the Places API in the Google Cloud Console.
The key parameter is missing from your request.
The key parameter does not match the your API key in the Google Cloud Console.
Your API key has not been correctly set up in the Google Cloud Console:
If you are using a browser-restricted API key, check that your allowed referer(s) are correct.
If you are using a server-restricted API key, check that your allowed IP(s) are correct.
API keys with Android or iOS restrictions are not supported. Please use a generic (unrestricted) API key, or a key with browser or server restrictions.
The request was not sent as an HTTPS request, HTTPS is required for all Places API requests.
The incorrect HTTP method was used to send the request:
All requests must be sent as a GET request except for [Place Add][place-add].
All [Place Add][place-add] requests must be sent as a POST request.