Integration with and webstore

Hi guys.
I have a question. I wonder if suitecrm can be integrate with my webstore, let me explain, i have one webstore and through that store i send newsletter for my costumers and i can receive the notifications on the webstore backbone. Some way or somehow to integrate and menage this awsers in the suite crm?

Sincerely,
Gonçalo Marques

Sorry, this is not clear. Please specify each individual integration action you’re attempting, things like

• collect addresses from website into SuiteCRM
  • move site user database into SuiteCRM to send campaign (just one time? or to keep in sync?)
  • receive notifications: what is this about?

etc

all these things. how can i integrate my webstore with suite crm.
For example qhen some user finish the register form any way for record that fomr in crm. like create a lead when some user register in my store?

sincerely

Gonçalo Marques

Check the Web-to-Person functionality in SuiteCRM, it builds an HTNL form which you can put into your site, to create Contacts/Leads/Targets directly in SuiteCRM.

But you have to consider if you want to keep two user databases - one in SuiteCRM, another one in your webcommerce server. If so, more integration will be needed, and you will have to code it. It’s much easier if you find ways of having just one DB, or of keeping one of them extremely simple.

Can you tell me more about that web-to-person module? i cant find him.
sincerely
Gonçalo Marques

Search the Documentation!

https://docs.suitecrm.com/user/core-modules/campaigns/

And then go into Campaigns module, you’ll see an option in the sidebar.

Thank you very mutch, i will lookt into the documentation,