SSRS reporting for SugarCRM

I manager found this. has anyone used it? Will it work with SuiteCRM?

Tammy

Hi Tammy,

Do you have more details on this? Is this on SugarForge? If there is a module for SugarCRM 6.5.x CE, this should work with SuiteCRM(test initially).

Thanks,

Will.

http://ssrsphp.codeplex.com/releases/view/43500

Release Notes

The zip file contains a sample SugarCRM module that shows how the SSRS SDK for PHP can be used to add simple reporting capabilities to the SugarCRM Community Edition. The sample includes 4 sample reports based on the SugarCRM DB.
Detailed instructions on how to install and configure SugarCRM, SQLExpress, SQL Server Reporting services and SugarCRM module are available in the \docs\using the SSRS SDK with SugarCRM.htm file

We are just having some problems so I thought I would ask if anyone else has installed and are using it.

We are really struggling to find a good reporting tool for our business that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg or two.

Tammy

Hi Tammy,

If you are looking for reporting tools, have you tried KReports?

Thanks,

Will.

Yes we have Kreports installed but its all one dimensional unless you pay for it. which is $4000-$5000.

Tammy

Looks like the sample module we have is based on an older version of SugarCRM. It has calls to classes like Credentials() and ListChildren(). neither I can find as being defined anywhere. hence the error messages…

so has anyone used these reports?