Deseo relacionar dos campos

[]URGE: Quien me responda le regalo un espacio de Hosting de 500 Mb con suiteCRM instalado [/b]

Deseo relacionar dos campos, sin embargo al ponerlo como tipo de relación siempre me lee el ‘name’ y yo deseo que me lea un numero de otro módulo.
Alguien sabe como hacer esta relación.?

Ejemplo: Relación entre modulo A y B, donde A tiene muchos expedientes con el mismo número.
Modulo A: Contacto
Expediente / Campo de Texto / Relación de uno a muchos

Modulo B: Expedientes
Expediente / Campo Relacionado a Contacto / Relación de uno a uno

La idea es que cada Contacto me muestre todos los expedientes relacionados.

Can you please explain the issue more.
Do you want to see number/sum of related files within the contact module related field?
Basically this can be done by custom coding only. There is no default feature.
Thanks

Can you explain the problem more?
I need the Contact module field to be related to a new module, where the type is numeric.

Do you want to see the number / sum of related files within the related field of the contact module?
Rather, I need the contact module to show all the data related to the number because it is from one to many, that is, from a contact to several files with the same number.

Basically this can be done by custom coding only. There is no predetermined characteristic

If so, you can tell me in which file of the module the name field for which I’m related is re-entered.

Thank you very much

Thank you

Hi.
Please keep in mind. In suitecrm module is related with a module. And there is no such a feature to relate any field with a field of next module.
By default NAME field is shown in the related field area yet we can change the code to populate any other fields of the related module.
In field to name array of related field definition you have to add your required field and this will grab the name field and that field.

Thanks