how to set up group inbox mail for sales team

Hi All ,

How can we set up group email inbox that can access by people in sales role

i know i how to set up inbox for particular user but i din’t find option to create a group inbox that can be access by particular Role .

Thank You for Your time and support

Hi Adr,

I think this is only a feature in the pro/paid for SugarCRM versions but SecuritySuite may handle this.

I will investigate.

Thanks,

Will.

Thank you so much for your reply !!

i really appreciate your support

so for time been can can i set up same email id example@gmail.com for all sales people is that a good practice ???/

Thank you For you time and support

Hi All ,

Setting Up same email id example@gmail.com for all sales people is that a good practice ??? if we are not able to create a group inbox mail ??? :unsure:

Thank You For your time and support

:unsure:

Hi there,

I’m not sure it’s good practice, but may resolve your issues. Have you tested adding the mailbox to the users via Email -> Settings?

Thanks,

Will.

Hi will,

Thanks for Your reply yes i have tested adding person mail by Email->settings->Mail Account ( Add mail )

its adding personal mail by that way so ,

we can set up same mail for all many users team the only query which i have is by doing this dose. will it slow down the performance ???

Thank you for your time and support

Hi adr,

This shouldn’t affect the CRM performance. When you add a mailbox, it simply mirrors the mailbox in SugarCRM(with the option to import/sync records to the CRM).

I would suggest you test this functionality before doing this on a live/production instance to see how the CRM copes.

I will also look into alternatives.

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like

Hi will,

i have tested it did not effect the crm performance !

did you get any other alternatives for this ?

Thanks For your time and support