very great but....no TVA (taxe) for french company...!!!???

i install suite crm…easy, i install french language…easy, i discoverd a very very simple and strong product…BUT

No TVA, taxe option to calcul my final price???

Sorry if i dont found it, but it seem crazy to havent taxe config in a so beautiful CRM!

Really, i dont understand

no answer…?

OK I will try to explain.
First of all this is a CRM so you will not find bookkeeping options like in some ERP.
So if you expect to have monthly VAT calculations, or some state regulated submit forms you will not going to find it here. Or at least it will not going to be here out of the box.
The best thing about Suite is that you can build almost anything around it if you know how to code. However, it is not a good idea to build ERP using CRM (any CRM) because you will end up in so many customization that it will be to hard to maintain.

Let’s assume that all you need is to make a decent quote or invoice which is perfectly doable with core Suite modules.
All you need to do is to create one quote/invoice and add Line items to it. Line items (like any other module) have built in fields and you can add new fields if you need using Studio (under Administration). One of the built in fields is “vat” dependent on the dropdown list “vat_list”. You can edit this list to suite your needs. Meaning, you can make your own VAT % values the way they should be in France.

1 Like