How To disable or Hide Mozaik View of Email Templete. SuiteCRM 7.6.1

How To disable or Hide Mozaik View of Email Templete. I want to use just Image upload method from TinyMCE. But not want to use Mozaik Editor.

Very simple.

Edit /modules/EmailTemplates/EditViewMain.html and replace this line

[color=#4400ff]{BODY_HTML}[/color]

with

[color=#00bb00]{BODY_HTML}[/color]

Add following line on line #245

[color=#00bb00]{tiny}[/color]

Next Edit /modules/EmailTemplates/EmailTemplate.js and replace following line

[color=#4400ff]firstRun=false;var text_only=document.getElementById(‘text_only’);if(document.getElementById(‘toggle_textonly’).checked==true){document.getElementById(‘body_text_div’).style.display=‘none’;document.getElementById(‘toggle_textarea_option’).style.display=‘none’;document.getElementById(‘text_div’).style.display=‘block’;text_only.value=1;}else{document.getElementById(‘body_text_div’).style.display=‘inline’;document.getElementById(‘toggle_textarea_option’).style.display=‘inline’;document.getElementById(‘text_div’).style.display=‘none’;text_only.value=0;}[/color]

with

[color=#00bb00]firstRun=false;var text_only=document.getElementById(‘text_only’);if(firstRun){setTimeout(“tinyMCE.execCommand(‘mceAddControl’, false, ‘body_text’);”,500);var tiny=tinyMCE.getInstanceById(‘body_text’);}if(document.getElementById(‘toggle_textonly’).checked==true){document.getElementById(‘body_text_div’).style.display=‘none’;document.getElementById(‘toggle_textarea_option’).style.display=‘none’;document.getElementById(‘text_div’).style.display=‘block’;text_only.value=1;}else{document.getElementById(‘body_text_div’).style.display=‘inline’;document.getElementById(‘toggle_textarea_option’).style.display=‘inline’;document.getElementById(‘text_div’).style.display=‘none’;text_only.value=0;}[/color]

that did not work for me, getting the editscreen below. and that Mozaik is driving me nuts. Want to disable that badly. Just want to paste bit of html from another source.

It worked form me.
I prepared patch to keep both old and new style.

Patches uploaded:
https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/2266

Patches described:
https://suitecrm.com/forum/installation-upgrade-help/10008-email-templates-html-editor?start=30#43234

Hi,
Any chance to apply this patch on a SuiteCRM / Windows Server installation ?
Thanks,
Bogdan