Release notes 7.6.4
From SuiteCRM Documentation
SuiteCRM 7.6.4 features bug fixes, improves Campaign Wizard UI and improves Reporting functionality on MSSQL servers
- Add the budget fields into Campaign Header screen
- Test emails send out immediately (rather than queued)
- Improved UI for creating Email Marketing Records and Templates via the Wizard
- Update the Campaign Wizard Summary's interface
- And more below:
- #1436 Fixed #1436 - Reports with nested Parentheses are removing parameters
- #1485 File includes itself in a loop then exits.leads to apache memory overflow (#1485)
- #1478 fixed: #1478 making labels translatable
- #1435 Merge pull request #1435 from vladbar/issue_1120_2
- #1431 Fixed #1431 - Person form not passing dropdown custom field
- #1120 Fixed #1120 - fixed email validation for: Accounts -> Contacts subpanel -> Select -> Create Contact -> Save. If email is required it should highlight this field and show an error message.
Download here from the SuiteCRM GitHub Repository or visit the official website to find the appropriate upgrade. Thank you to all community members who contributed, tested and helped with this release.