Release notes 7.1.3
From SuiteCRM Documentation
SuiteCRM 7.1.3 features many bug fixes which address bugs in previous SuiteCRM releases.
- Fixed "main menu (Tab All) not with 2 column layout" (Courtesy of pcaesar)
- Fixed Russian language file in Security Suite
- Fix bug in AOD which could cause errors when trying to load certain modules.
- Prevent AOD creating multiple indexes caused by security suite preventing access to the index.
- Shortcut return when attemping to index on the save of AOD_Index
- AOD now respects security groups when displaying results
- Fix undefined index in AOD.
- Add Print PDF option to contracts
- Set quote/invoice numbers when records are created with an existing id.
- Ensure that the contact in a contract is populated when converting.
- Fix Workflow not sending emails on initial save.
- Use UTC dates in Workflow to prevent incorrect date calculations
- Fixed parsing relationships for email templates in workflow
- Fixed "one of" not working with multiselect fields in workflow.
- Prevent duplicate sugar feed entries being created by the portal
- Fixed checks in FP_Events which would cause code to unnecessarily run.
- Fix bug where using the select this page button for delegates would only appear to do so.