Request for Russian SuiteCRM Forum

Subj.

Now a lot of of different messages are grouped in one topic: https://suitecrm.com/forum/international-language-support/59

to developers:

To be or not to be ?

The question about Russian forum is still relevant.

1 Like

Dear developers!
Open the branch of the Russian language support in the forum, please!
We introduce **** in Russia … How to develop the Russian language - community??

Поддерживаю!

I’m also for this move, even if I’m not a russian speaker.
Note: Please consider that there will be less people helping you out when you post in your own language.
But as long there is people preferring to write in their language and there are people who will reply them, go for it.

Just do not repeat the same option of Spanish and German forums and do not create all the subcategories forum.
This will avoid so many empty categories!

I think a new language should start with few categories as in:

• General/issues
  • Installation and Upgrade
  • Translations
  • Development/New features

Almost all issues would be in general. With time more categories could be created if required, but this will be better to handle by a moderator.
Remember to have a moderator for each language branch (with permissions to move topics and change subjects on that language forum branch)

Personal note: I was surprised :S that so many people had hijacked the topic for russion translation making it an all subjects russian topic. That’s not the way forum should work, each topic should have its own subject.
This topic should be split in different ones and that should be the role of a global moderator (almost absent from salesagility!)

Hi horus,
Thanks for your advice.

I agree.

Yes, this is more than enough for the first time.

So, it would be nice to have some comments from the forum administrators.

Ready to take on the function of the auxiliary moderator topics in configuration and administration, if necessary.

Hello, when we invoice the total amount necessary to words.
For example:
$ 4568 = four thousand five hundred sixty-eight
It is implemented? If yes, how to use?
Thank you

Created in order to support the topic! Tired of reading through the Google translator!

And writing, too =)

Всем привет из Питера!

Up.

Готов упаковать в модуль интеграцию с Google Analitycs, если будет русский форум.

Сам зарегистрировался специально, чтобы написать администрации предложение по русскоязычной ветке, но в процессе увидел этот топик уважаемого likhobory (огромный респект за многолетние Russian RAPIRA language pack, пользуюсь еще с Sugar). Естественно поддержал =).

Судя по тому, что воз и ныне там, могу предложить, как вариант альтернативу:

есть домен http://suite-crm.ru

пока пустой… Думал там сделать себе блог с записками по разработке…
В принципе, если буржуины не разродятся, могу прикрутить туда форум. Хотя конечно, идеальным вариантом было бы здесь.

Готов выслушать мнения.

А воз и ныне там?
Печально :frowning:

Ага… Активности не видать…

Ну, видимо, придется какой-нибудь свой на phpBB (как пример) поднимать :wink:

Ну так я выше предлагал =) В принципе не проблема…

Есть тут кто, типа, живой?
Я заглянул на ресурс http://suite-crm.ru
Там пока только небольшое справочное описание и пункт “Свяжитесь с нами”.
Там отписался. Кто за него отвечает не понятно.
Есть какие-либо ресурсы еще рабочие?

Ждемс

Это мой ресурс… Пока еще не решил что с ним делать. Пока просто сделал типа страницы визитки, чтобы можно было людей отправить… Про форум - прикрутить то не проблема - но Вы первый кто поинтересовался =\

Видимо, пока не будет действующего ресурса с хоть каким-то наполнением - интереса и не будет :wink:

Форум “Сообразим на троих?” =))