"This is NOT for Production use" - but am I still "safe" to install to play then move to production?

FINALLY getting round to it, and I’d like to start my SuiteCRM experience with the latest and greatest and I know to expect maybe a bug, but if I download and install this now, import some data and have a good play and then find it’s “for” me, will I still be able to keep going once the release comes along?

Or is this like one of those betas where I have to uninstall everything?

I’m a one-man business with a handful of customers/leads, it won’t be customer facing and it’s just me using it - should I be concerned really?

(BTW, second post and it’s taken me this long to figure out the play on words between sugar and suite (sweet).
I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes :slight_smile: )

There is no warranty, so you deploy the Beta at your own risk. We highly recommend that you do not use it in production, and instead use stable production release versions.

Thanks,

Will.

Thanks - do you know how if SuiteCRM is compatible with the current version (7) of PHP?

Also, your signature says: “Want to live on the edge? Download SuiteCRM 7.3” (?)