Custom Modules

I have looked through the demo and have seen there is not administration area. Is this for demo only purposes and can you create custom modules like Sugar? I don’t want to install SuiteCRM just to find out and custom modules is a much needed tool to develop the project to our needs.

Thank you!

Paul

Hi Paul,

Yes, the admin panel has been deactivated for demo purposes. The latest version of SuiteCRM is based upon SugarCRM 6.5.16 CE, with a host of additional modules and functionality.

Thanks,

Will.

Thanks Will.

Let me suggest you guys ask The Endurance Group to get your application into their Mojo Marketplace. This would help you guys get some good traction pretty fast. Endurance owns Bluehost and Hostgator and several other hosting companies.

As part of their hosting admin panel, their Mojo script will auto install one of many projects onto your server. It’s pretty slick. Currently they offer SugarCRM and vTiger but I am told vTiger applications will break soon because it’s dependent on PHP 5.2 which is buggy; they will soon remove it from their servers. You guys might be able to fill that void left by vTiger.

If you are having a hard time getting them to consider you, let me know and I’ll see if I can get you a contact.

Good luck!

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your advice/offer.

Regards,

Will.

Did The Endurance Group include SuiteCRM application into their Mojo Marketplace?