7.2 Beta 3 thoughts

• I’m missing the “Quick Create” button in the SuiteR theme. In particular, Log a Call and Create a Task global shortcuts, which I think are essential for workflow.
  • The “Create New Record” seems excessively busy and difficult to navigate (and missing the above 2 actions!),
    ** In Chrome, the opened “window” is missing most of the right border. OK for FF though.
  • Minor visual glitches that might be related to the install (can’t find edit_inline.gif for SuiteR)
  • The update may have lost my Module Menu filters, but I’m not sure. In either case, I had to recreate them.
    ** In SuiteR, can’t directly add items to the BOTTOM of a menu. I can add it to the top or above the last and the move it to the bottom, though.
  • Mouseover behavior of the Menu dropdowns is a bit temperamental. I.E. consistency in mouse over ALL, then navigating the populated dropdown via mouseover.

I’m sure I’ll find more, but overall, good work!

Hi Klou,

All of these bugs(except from module menu filters) have been addressed on the most up to date version on the suite_responsive branch.

These fixes will make it into the production release.

Thanks for your testing, highlighting of issues and feedback.

Thanks,

Will.