Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Version 7.11.3 Google Calendar 2 way sync

Version 7.11.3 Google Calendar 2 way sync 3 months 1 week ago #80093

• lrosenvall
  • Thank you received: 2
I am able to sync events from my Suitecrm installation to my google calendar perfectly. On the google calendar side, I am not seeing anyway to edit or create a new event in the Suitecrm url calendar. The only option is to view the event. Am I missing something, some setting? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Version 7.11.3 Google Calendar 2 way sync 3 months 2 days ago #82160

• stephenmchugh
  • Thank you received: 6
@lrosenvall, I'm not sure if this answer applies to your problem but I made a rookie mistake by not realising I was creating new calendar meetings in my Google Calendar using my default Google Account and they wouldn't sync to Suite. But syncing from Suite to Google works fine. And then I noticed the different colors!

So, if you want to sync a Google meeting to SuiteCRM then you must make sure you create the new meeting (in your google calendar) with the "SuiteCRM" calendar account. Note that SuiteCRM meetings will have a different color than your default Google calendar account.

hope that helps.

Version 7.11.3 Google Calendar 2 way sync 1 month 1 week ago #85586

• araneus
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Stephen,
so I have to create a new Calendar into Google Calendar, but How can I connect it with my SuiteCRM instance?
I mean: during my API configuration there is no point to specify the name of the calendar to sync with

Can you give us some further info?
Thanks,
Carlo

Version 7.11.3 Google Calendar 2 way sync 3 weeks 5 days ago #86241

• stephenmchugh
  • Thank you received: 6
Carlo,

Sorry, I only just saw your message. Re API configuration, I can't remember the exact process but I don't recall creating a new calendar in Google. I followed the detailed instructions here: docs.suitecrm.com/admin/administration-panel/google-sync/

I'm assuming the API picks up your email address from your SuiteCRM profile email address (because thats where you authorize the API token, right?) and auto creates the calendar in Google. I could be wrong.

However, for the last few weeks, our Google sync has been acting strange. That's why I'm in the forum to see if others are having a problem!

S.
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds