Interessenten keine neuen Felder hinzufügbar

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe ein Problem beim Anlegen neuer Felder.
Ich habe bei den Leads viele neue Felder angelegt. Als ich jetzt ein weiteres anlegen wollte, sehe ich nicht mehr die tabellarische Übersicht der bereits angelegten Felder und wenn ich ein neues anlege, wird dieses nicht gespeichert.
Dachte es liegt vielleicht an meinem Browser das die Felder nicht mehr angezeigt werden, aber das ist nicht das Problem.

Bei den Contacts, wo ich bisher keine eigenen Felder angelegt habe ist die Tabelle mit den Feldern zu sehen und ich kann auch Felder anlegen.

Kann mir jemand helfen bei diesem Problem? :slight_smile:

Vielen Dank.
Grüße Roberto

Guten Tag,
haben Sie schon einmal “Quick Repair and Rebuild” ausgeführt und Ihren Browsercache gelöscht?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
diligent

Hallo diligent,

ja das habe ich schon gemacht. Funktioniert leider trotzdem nicht.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Roberto

Hi @saschakrause

I am just using this thread to contact you directly, since there are no private messages here on these forums

(sorry robbi3000 for hijacking your thread, and spamming you with notifications…)

I am doing a small reorganization of these forums, to make them simpler to use. I just created a Russian forum (one single forum in Russian, not many).

I also have requests from users asking for the Spanish and German forums to be less numerous, because many of these are not even used, and people get confused about where to post.

So before doing it, I’d like to ask you about the German Forums, if you don’t mind, but my plan is to delete the Forums that have less than 10 threads, and leave only the others. To keep all the existing threads, I would first move them to a different Forum (one we want to keep), before deleting the Forum.

By the way, the plan is to move to newer and better Forum software within a few months, so this is just a small change for the time being.

What are your thoughts on this? Thanks!

Hi pgr,
that’s fine for us.
Regards,
diligent

PS: for direct contact: suitecrm@dtbc.eu

1 Like