error while loading - calendar

If I click in the calendar on a time and date block I get this error “error while loading”
I can create a new appointment from the menu on the left (schedule a meeting)but even after it appears if I click on that appointment I get the error

Seems this is an issue that has been close: https://github.com/AlertusTechnologiesLLC/yaai/issues/23

Which version of SuiteCRM are you running? Did you upgrade from SugarCRM? If so, have you run a Quick Repair & Rebuild in Admin -> Repair and set permissions appropriately?

Thanks,

Will.

I’m running Version 7.2.1, installed Version 7.2.0 and upgraded from there.
when you ask if I set permissions appropriately, not sure what you mean?

Can’t find AsteriskJS.php, (solution from link provided) please help

Thanks
Phil

Hi Phil,

I’m talking about file permissions i.e. permissions set at file/directory level. If these are not set correctly, the CRM will not work as required.

Thanks,

Will.

I have not manually changed any permissions, if I should please let me know which folders to change to what level.

It seems the only problem is that one cannot from from calender view create a new appointment, existing appointments can be viewed and edited by hovering on the “i” end selecting edit.

I have the same problem!

I can’t see the form for new meeting or call from the calendar.

Same problem here. 7.2.1

No solution???

I’ve noted the problem doesn’t occur if you are logged in as an administrator.

Hi. We have thesame problem. Is new clean instalation 7.2.2

Hi

Set the following permissions on the SuiteCRM directory(Linux):
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data .
sudo chmod -R 755 .
sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php

Thanks

We have upgrade to 7.6.3 and we always have this problem. We have rechange permission file and in English it’s work well, but in other language it is not working. Can someone can help us?

Thanks!

Hi, i have ta same problem, i need help!!!

erro:

ncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘value’ of undefined
at Function.SugarWidgetScheduler.update_time (jsclass_scheduler.js:82)
at Cal.js?v=hxzkn2l-GejcfR21aQF4vA:107

index.php?module=Calendar&action=index&parentTab=Calendário:2 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ;
at eval ()
at sugar_grp1.js?v=hxzkn2l-GejcfR21aQF4vA:438
at Object.globalEval (sugar_grp1.js?v=hxzkn2l-GejcfR21aQF4vA:438)
at Object.success (Cal.js?v=hxzkn2l-GejcfR21aQF4vA:70)
at Object.handleTransactionResponse (sugar_grp1_yui.js?v=hxzkn2l-GejcfR21aQF4vA:109)
at sugar_grp1_yui.js?v=hxzkn2l-GejcfR21aQF4vA:109