Workflow not sending emails

Hi, my workflow module works very well once a web-to-lead has been created. one of the workflow actions is to change the status of this lead which works well. however the other action is to send the lead an email which is not working, none of the email options is working. what could be the problem?

i have also tested the action of sending the email without the action of changing the status but this too doesn’t work.

i upgraded from sugarcrm 6.5.16 and everything else works fine.

Hi there,

Do you have records in the sub panel of your workflow that are still at the status of “running” or “failed”? Can you send us a screen shot and a copy of your sugarcrm.log.

Thanks,

Will.

sugar.log
Fri Dec 27 21:35:02 2013 [3][1][FATAL] SugarPHPMailer encountered an error: SMTP Error: The following recipients failed: mb*********@gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 21:39:43 2013 [14965][1][FATAL] SMTP -> ERROR: RCPT not accepted from server. Code: 550 Reply: 550-Verification failed for <admin@sugar.mydomain***.com>
550-No Such User Here
550 Sender verify failed

lead received from web-to-lead form

workflow has modified the record status from new as shown above to assigned as shown here

the workflow and process audit, showing failed (the email sending failed but the record modification worked)

campaign emails + independent email sending and receiving works well

Thanks again Will.

hi, incase anyone has this problem in the future. this was the simple solution. (stupid me)
go to admin > email settings.
i had already setup my emails and everything was working well except the workflow. as you can see this is the default email settings also used by workflow notifications

I’m still having this issue, though for me, the workflow is detecting as a success, but the e-mail sent through the workflow isn’t showing in the recipient inbox.

I tried the simple solution of making sure that test emails are received and there’s no issue there, the test e-mail is sent.

I’ll show a screenshot of the workflow and the process audit now.

Stealth Edit:

Just made a simple dummy workflow that just does:
If Date Modified = ANY CHANGE
Then Send Email

And that one comes up as failed immediately. I’m about to check the log shortly and post the result of the failure.

https://gist.github.com/GeorgeWL/112ae2152722598e8d1a8da0930de775

here’s a gist of the log.

I’ve the same problem. I´m working with 7.8.2 version. The process audit shows “Complete” but the email doesn´t send.

Same problem here, workflow was perfectly working 'til a few weeks. Now email aren’t sent even if the workflow say it’s complete.

I tried to repair through the admin tab but no changes.