SSO with Gsuite how to back out

Can someone guide me to the correct config file to edit to back out of SSO with Gsuite. Last Friday I had turned it on to test and had to leave the office before I had disabled it. Now I can not sign back in

1 Like

I was able to disable sso and sign back in with the local admin account but editing the config_override.php file and commented out this line

$sugar_config['passwordsetting']['SystemGeneratedPasswordON'] = '0';

I really wish there was a good guide that work with setting up SSO and Gsuite. I am missing something or is does not work.

It looks like Iam mistaken, Suddenly today I can no longer sign in and SSO is back on. I tried to retrace by steps but they no longer work as once before.

I’ve been watching this but I have no idea how to help. Maybe I can try helping you find out…

Can you please check your config.php and config_override.php and tell me which SAML options you find set there?

My goal was to back out of it but maybe the smart thing to do is troubleshoot the issue with signing in?

1. That’s an error.

Error: app_not_configured_for_user

Service is not configured for this user.

Request Details
That’s all we know.

This is the sign on error I receive with no matter what user I try when using the Gsuite creds. I can’t sign on to the suitecrm admin portal now because it only accepts sso creds. I would love to be able to bypass it.

I do see the Cert and the SSO"s addresses there as well. I wish there was a switch to turn SSO off or even a link to sign in with the administrator creds would be nice.

I have regained access by placing a # in front of authenticationClass within the config_override.php

do you know ? how to configure onelogin saml bundle with gsuite for sso in suitecrm?
If you know something about this please send me a reply.