to filter list view via non db field

Hi All,

i can see the non-db fields column in the list view and filter view. but when i enter the displayed value from listview non db fields in filterview and enter . it shows empty records. please take a look of the code and tell me what i missed. thanks ina advance

1. created the file count_action_c.php in \custom\Extension\modules\bw_uo_User_Activity\Ext\Vardefs\
<?php $dictionary['bw_uo_User_Activity']['fields']['count_action_c'] = array ( 'name' => 'count_action_c', 'vname' => 'LBL_COUNT_ACTION', 'type' => 'varchar', 'studio' => array('searchview'=>true,'visible'=>false), 'len'=>255, 'source' => 'non-db', 'sortable' => false, ); 2.created the language file in location \custom\Extension\modules\bw_uo_User_Activity\Ext\Language\en_us.count_action_c.php <?php $mod_strings['LBL_COUNT_ACTION'] = 'Count Action'; 3. added the following in \custom\modules\bw_uo_User_Activity\metadata\listviewdefs.php 'COUNT_ACTION_C' => array ( 'type' => 'varchar', 'width' => '10%', 'label' => 'LBL_COUNT_ACTION', 'default' => true, ), 4.added the following in \custom\modules\bw_uo_User_Activity\metadata\searchdefs.php 'count_action_c' => array ( 'type' => 'varchar', 'studio' => 'visible', 'label' => 'LBL_COUNT_ACTION', 'width' => '10%', 'default' => true, 'name' => 'count_action_c', ), 5. added the following in \custom\modules\bw_uo_User_Activity\metadata\searchFields.php 'count_action_c'=> array( 'query_type' => 'default', ), note: image 1 shows the non db field image 2 show the non db field in filter view image 3 show after search ..