Can't access to task list view

Today I try to rearrange task detail, relations and list view. I accidentally delete something and now I can’t access to list view of my task
I always get undefined error. I try to rebuild everything and it won’t help
I did upgrade to 7.11.8 version and it also didn’t help.
For other users everything is working well, only my account has this problem

Any advice is most welcome :frowning:

Best regards,
martin

It might be an issue with your tasks filters. Try to run this link on your browser to clean the filters on Tasks:

yourdomain/index.php?action=index&module=Tasks&searchFormTab=advanced_search&query=true&clear_query=true

Thanks,

AlxGr

1 Like

It helps! I’ll save this link!!!

now I have notice that I can access to STUDIO aswell :frowning:

any suggestion for that?

best regards,
martin

Try this one

yourdomain/index.php?action=index&module=ModuleBuilder&searchFormTab=advanced_search&query=true&clear_query=true

If it doesn’t work you might need to reset your User Preferences from your profile.

Thanks,

AlxGr

did both suggestion but stil can’t access.
I was working on studio when it just dissapear and can’t get it back…

thanks for your suggestion
Martin

Not sure what the problem is.

Try this:

1. Put the site in Developer Mode
  2. Do a quick repair.
  3. Reset your User Preferences
  4. Log out and login again

After that try to access Studio

Thanks,

AlxGr

when executing quick repair i get this warning
/* Table : users /
/COLUMNS/
/
INDEXES */
/*INDEX MISMATCH WITH DATABASE - idx_user_name - ROW idx_user_name index [0] => ‘user_name’ [1] => ‘is_group’ [2] => ‘status’ [3] => ‘last_name’ [4] => ‘first_name’ [5] => ‘id’ /
/
VARDEF - idx_user_name - ROW idx_user_name index [0] => ‘user_name’ [1] => ‘is_group’ [2] => ‘status’ [3] => ‘last_name (30)’ [4] => ‘first_name (30)’ [5] => ‘id’ */
ALTER TABLE users DROP INDEX idx_user_name, ADD INDEX idx_user_name (user_name,is_group,status,last_name (30),first_name (30),id);

I also notice that when i’m on log on page my logo is missing. but before this problems occurs it was visible.

I think that this is known issue which should have been solved in the latest release. Please search the forum for recent posts (the last month) with “INDEX MISMATCH WITH DATABASE” and read them to find more details.

Regarding the files, there is a known issue involving the configuration in .htaccess. Solution can be applied manually. Check here:
https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/7761

when I enable error display i get this warning
Is there something that is wrong. Sorry, but I’m not very familiar with coding and manual patching errors :frowning:

[Notice] Undefined index: email_warning_notifications occurred in /home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/modules/Administration/Administration.php on line 84 [2019-10-10 17:51:23] display_stack_trace caller, file: /home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/utils.php line#: 3580
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/modules/Administration/Administration.phpL:84
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/modules/Administration/DisplayWarnings.phpL:71
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/MVC/View/SugarView.phpL:834
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/MVC/View/SugarView.phpL:796
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/MVC/View/SugarView.phpL:218
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.phpL:435
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.phpL:375
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/MVC/SugarApplication.phpL:113
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/index.phpL:52
[Notice] Undefined index: CENTER occurred in /home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/cache/smarty/templates_c/%%5C^5C2^5C23B51C%%index.tpl.php on line 9 [2019-10-10 17:51:24] display_stack_trace caller, file: /home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/utils.php line#: 3580
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/cache/smarty/templates_c/%%5C^5C2^5C23B51C%%index.tpl.phpL:9
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.phpL:1263
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/Sugar_Smarty.phpL:161
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.phpL:1113
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/modules/ModuleBuilder/views/view.main.phpL:138
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/MVC/View/SugarView.phpL:226
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.phpL:435
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.phpL:375
[Notice] Undefined index: PROPERTIES occurred in /home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/cache/smarty/templates_c/%%5C^5C2^5C23B51C%%index.tpl.php on line 14 [2019-10-10 17:51:24] display_stack_trace caller, file: /home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/utils.php line#: 3580
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/cache/smarty/templates_c/%%5C^5C2^5C23B51C%%index.tpl.phpL:14
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.phpL:1263
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/Sugar_Smarty.phpL:161
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.phpL:1113
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/modules/ModuleBuilder/views/view.main.phpL:138
/home/veleproda/public_html/sugar/include/MVC/View/SugarView.phpL:226

I finally give up. I’m willing to pay somebody to fix this problem for me, because i can’t solve this problem by myself, but need to access to studio to adjust everything to my needs.

if you interesting please contact me on martin@figura-ms.si

best regards,
Martin

Hi guys

with latest upgrade to 7.11.9 everything is back to normal :slight_smile:
I guess there was some files missing.

best regards
Martin