How to get account sales amount statistics / reports? With won quotes? Opportunities?

Hi,

how can I generate reports or see detailed informations about my total sales amounts (turnover) per account?

And which module or field is generating the sales amount/turnover? Won quotes?

At the moment its not clear for me where the turnover is generated from in SuiteCRM.

Concrete example:

I want to see all accounts which generates sales over 10.000 USD in the last 12 month.

I know its a beginner question - but It would be great if somebody could put me in the right direction!

Thanks and best regards

PS: I have to import / migrate data (accounts, contacts, won opportunities) from an erp software into suitecrm.

This includes won orders and prices/amounts from the past.

I need to know how to import these won /closed orders in the right way - so they will be related to the accounts including the sales amounts of these orders (won opportunities).

P.e. to generate reports about total sales amounts / turnover as described above.

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

I ve tried a lot and created a report which includes the sum of the “Grand total” of “closed accepted” quotes in the last 12 months.

BUT still struggling at this point during the report creation:

To show / include ONLY accounts in the report which generated total sales over 10.000 USD in the last 12 month.

P. e. an account which bought every month a product for 1.000 USD.

I tried it with > Report Module "Accounts > Conditions “Accounts: Quotes > “Grand total” Greater than or equal to > value"10.000”

And conditions for "“Accounts: Quotes” > last year and “Accounts: Quotes” > Quotes status equal to “Closed Acceptetd”

But with this configuration the reports do not include quotes under 10.000 in the sum - and I dont see any conditions option for sum of all quotes “grand total” (or the turnover / total sales sum) of an account in the last 12 Month.

Can I configure this in the report conditions of SuiteCRM?

Or isn t possible out of the box?

Best regards