Workflow trigger relative date not working?

Anyone have a workflow trigger using “now” or “today” working?

I’m trying to set up a workflow to send an email if a field is not completed 7 days (or more) after it’s entered.

I have a trigger if Date Created is greater than or equal to NOW - 7 days send an email. I keep getting a error:

Thu Aug 22 17:11:02 2019 [2983374][1][FATAL] Query Failed: SELECT contacts.id AS id FROM contacts WHERE contacts.date_entered = DATE_ADD(contacts., INTERVAL ) AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM aow_processed WHERE aow_processed.aow_workflow_id=‘cf12150c-5b33-020e-9ec9-5bf714e0713f’ AND aow_processed.parent_id=contacts.id AND aow_processed.status = ‘Complete’ AND aow_processed.deleted = 0) AND contacts.deleted = 0 : MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’ INTERVAL ) AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM aow_processed WHERE aow_processed.ao’ at line 1

FYI I’ve created a report with the exact same criteria and it works, so I’m pretty sure it’s not the way I set up the rule.

There’s a whole bunch of date related bugs on github with workflow, some open, some closed, some very old. Just wondering if anyone has this working on recent version. I’m on 7.10.10

Yes this bug is fixed already. I am not sure which Issue, or which release, but I know it was fixed.