Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can anyone tell me the story of why the Target List subpanel (ProspectLists) is missing from the Contacts detail view?

Can anyone tell me the story of why the Target List subpanel (ProspectLists) is missing from the Contacts detail view? 3 months 1 week ago #87047

• stephenmchugh
  • Thank you received: 6
Even though there's a many-to-many relationship between contacts and target lists ('prospect_list_contacts') there is no corresponding subpanel defined in Contacts/metadata/subpaneldef.php. Hence, i can't see the Target List subpanel in Contacts detail view.

I checked github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/blob/ma...ata/subpaneldefs.php and you can see there's no array defined for the 'prospect_list_contacts' relationship.

Was it ever there? Was it deliberately removed? Anyone know why?

(We're running out-of-the-box 7.11.6)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can anyone tell me the story of why the Target List subpanel (ProspectLists) is missing from the Contacts detail view? 3 months 1 week ago #87052

• pgr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1670
You're lucky, I think there is ready-made instruction for you here

suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/developer-he...r-contacts-etc#70833

My SuiteCRM In-depth blog.
Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!

Can anyone tell me the story of why the Target List subpanel (ProspectLists) is missing from the Contacts detail view? 3 months 1 week ago #87053

• stephenmchugh
  • Thank you received: 6
Ooops.... apologies. I searched and searched before I posted, honest!!!!

Anyway, many thanks :-)

Can anyone tell me the story of why the Target List subpanel (ProspectLists) is missing from the Contacts detail view? 3 months 1 week ago #87054

• pgr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1670
No apologies required.... sometimes searching is not that simple, when there are too many similar-but-not-quite-the-same threads, or when you are still too ignorant to know what you should be looking for, or don't the correct terms, etc.

Have a look at my list of valuable content, that is where I got your answer from:

github.com/salesagility/SuiteDocs/issues/206

Cheers

My SuiteCRM In-depth blog.
Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds