Menu
SuiteCRM Pull Request Party hosted by SalesAgility
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Open en email attachment directly from history panel in cases or accounts

Open en email attachment directly from history panel in cases or accounts 4 days 16 hours ago #87007

• sneggyra
Hello,

I'm running suiteCRM 7.8.8.

It is possible to open an email-attachment directly by clicking on the dokument-symbol in history-panel in cases and account-module?
This function works for me only with notes.

If I "mouse-over" on document-symbol in an email-row in the history-panel, it shows the text "acc-documents". By clicking on the document-symbol nothing happens.

Is this normal behavior?

Thanks.

Enrico Fischer
Last Edit: 4 days 16 hours ago by sneggyra.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Open en email attachment directly from history panel in cases or accounts 4 days 15 hours ago #87010

• Bigshow77
I have noticed that when emails with attachements are imported the attachment disappears (7.11.6)

Open en email attachment directly from history panel in cases or accounts 3 days 23 hours ago #87037

• sneggyra
So far I used Thunderbird as email-client and archived the mails with opacus addon to suiteCRM.

Now I tested with an email send from inside suiteCRM with external file and also with an internal suite-document as attachment.
In both cases the same behavior. The attachment can't openend directly from history-subpanel.
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds