View all documents attached to an accounts related records

I’m using SuiteCRM in a B2C business. Each customer is an account and a contact. When I create opportunities, I add the scanned bid form and upload as document. I’d like to be able to see these documents I uploaded from any related module, from account, contact, or opportunity. Is there an easy way of doing this or should I be creating some type of workflow for this.

You can either

• set up Workflows or logic hooks to watch for the creation of a new Document, and relating it to a second module

• leave the documents attached only to a single module, but get the subpanels on the other modules to be able to intelligently navigate your record structure in order to include Documents from connected records. This is a code customization.

One other method can be to Upload documents to one Primary Module (Accounts or Contact) and in the other two modules make a Collection Subpanel which will pull the documents from the relationship of the Primary Module.
Document related with Account subpanel will be fetching documents while Parent Module is Accounts and the ID is matched. SImilarly in the Collection subpanel under Contact and Opportunities, it would be mentioned in relationship that pull documents where Parent Module is Accounts and ID is Contact->Account_ID
or Opportunities->Account_ID