Panels not displaying in edit mode

Hi all,

I’m currently having issues with displaying panels customised in the Studio in the edit view of Opportunities. In the Studio, I have added a panel after the first tab in the Edit View Layout, and I have ticked “Sync to Detail View”. When I go to the Opportunities module, I can see that panel in the details view, but if I click Actions > Edit, the panel is missing and is replaced with a line (?). It’s a bit hard to describe, I’ve attached some pictures. The opportunities module is just an example, its also happening in other modules where a panel is underneath a tab. Oddly enough, it seems to only happen with the first tab…

I am using PHP 7.2 with SuiteCRM 7.8.29 and MySQL database 5.7.23. There’s a couple of lines in the suitecrm.log file:
Wed May 22 15:35:12 2019 [5669][1][WARN] CSS File yui.css not found
Wed May 22 15:35:12 2019 [5669][1][WARN] Undefined index: server_unique_key

I investigated the HTML/CSS a bit and found the display attribute was set to none. If I set it to block, it appears again…
Does anyone know why it sets the display to none?

It’s an old issue but I have experienced it with 7.11.13.

I have added new panel to Accounts - Layouts, first edit view then detail view then filter-advanced filter. Saved both of them with save & deploy and then QR&R.

At first attempt, detail view and filter shows the new fields but not the edit view.

After restarting my browser edit view shown the new panel and fields in it.