Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Email templates not loading

Email templates not loading 3 months 3 days ago #83385

• drivevertical
  • Thank you received: 5
Need Help.

I upgraded to 7.11.4 and now email templates are not loading when I am composing an email. The email template search box pops up but when I click on a template it doesn't pull into the compose email window? Otherwise email work fine, can compose and send.

Suitecrm 7.11.4
PHP 7.2
MariaDB

Already checked permissions which are fine. Ran repair, rebuild javascript language. Tried different browsers. Following is error recent log:

Thu May 16 13:06:34 2019 [1760301][1][FATAL] Mysqli_query failed.
Thu May 16 13:06:34 2019 [1760301][1][FATAL] Query Failed: select * from WHERE id='null' and deleted=0: MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id='null' and deleted=0' at line 1
Thu May 16 13:06:35 2019 [1760301][1][FATAL] MysqliManager: Empty query
Thu May 16 13:35:09 2019 [1812986][1][FATAL] Mysqli_query failed.
Thu May 16 13:35:09 2019 [1812986][1][FATAL] Query Failed: select * from WHERE id='null' and deleted=0: MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id='null' and deleted=0' at line 1
Thu May 16 13:35:09 2019 [1812987][1][FATAL] Mysqli_query failed.
Thu May 16 13:35:09 2019 [1812987][1][FATAL] Query Failed: select * from WHERE id='null' and deleted=0: MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id='null' and deleted=0' at line 1
Fri May 17 07:11:40 2019 [3677475][1][FATAL] Exception handling in /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php:400
Fri May 17 07:11:40 2019 [3677475][1][FATAL] Exception in Controller: Failed to parse Host URL 'http://'
Fri May 17 07:11:40 2019 [3677475][1][FATAL] backtrace:
#0 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchClientBuilder.php(177): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchClientBuilder::sanitizeHost(Array)
#1 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchClientBuilder.php(63): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchClientBuilder::loadFromSugarConfig()
#2 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchIndexer.php(86): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchClientBuilder::getClient()
#3 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchIndexer.php(576): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchIndexer->__construct()
#4 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/modules/Administration/repairDatabase.php(179): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchIndexer::repairElasticsearchIndex()
#5 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/modules/Administration/QuickRepairAndRebuild.php(142): include_once('/home/assuredf/...')
#6 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/modules/Administration/QuickRepairAndRebuild.php(124): RepairAndClear->repairDatabase()
#7 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/modules/Administration/views/view.repair.php(61): RepairAndClear->repairAndClearAll(Array, Array, false, true)
#8 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(226): ViewRepair->display()
#9 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(435): SugarView->process()
#10 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(375): SugarController->processView()
#11 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(113): SugarController->execute()
#12 /home/assuredf/public_html/crm/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute()
#13 {main}

Any suugestions?

Thanks
ES
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Email templates not loading 3 months 2 days ago #83425

• pgr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1603
Maybe you can try to get your elasticSearch configuration correct so this error doesn't occur. It might be breaking other things in the app.

Check your host URL for Elastic and the rest of the installation instructions:

docs.suitecrm.com/admin/administration-p...earch/elasticsearch/

My SuiteCRM In-depth blog.
Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!

Email templates not loading 3 months 2 days ago #83432

• drivevertical
The thing is we never configured or touched Elasticsearch since upgrading to 7.11 - it's still set to Basic+Advance so I don't know why Elasticsearch errors are show up? I know that the templates where working fine when it was 7.10.15 but now after upgrading it doesn't. Composing and sending emails does.

ES

Email templates not loading 3 months 1 day ago #83442

• colorin
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi,
i also have the same problem, mine is a new installation, among other things I also tested suitecrm demo and there is the same problem.
Thanks in advance for the help

Suitecrm 7.11.4
PHP 7.2
Mysql

Email templates not loading 3 months 7 hours ago #83497

• drivevertical
I think this is a problem with 7.11.4 as I have seen others recently posted same problem.

Ed

Email templates not loading 3 months 3 hours ago #83527

• pgr
  • Administrator
I can't reproduce on my installation.

Can somebody please provide exact steps? I would like to try on the same module where you are, coming from the same screen, pressing the same button etc.

Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!

Email templates not loading 3 months 2 hours ago #83538

• drivevertical
Steps:

1. Click on Leads or Contacts
2. Click on email address in list view (have also tried in detail view)
3. Compose email pops up
4. Click Templates
5. Select a email template
6. Goes back to Compose Email but Template doesn't fill in - nothing happens

I have tried on IE, Edge and Chrome without luck.

Ed

Email templates not loading 2 months 4 weeks ago #83560

• pgr
  • Administrator
Sorry, works for me :huh:

The only thing strange that I see is that when I click the email address, I get two "compose" windows: one within SuiteCRM, and another that Windows opens on the Desktop with my default email client (Thunderbird).

Do you see any Javascript errors in your browser's Developer console?

Email templates not loading 2 months 4 weeks ago #83574

• drivevertical
Ok, checked browser for any errors and did get this:

Line 50
Object Missing

and then this is the code - line 50 is the after the result data line.
else{fill_array_contents(the_key,field_to_name_array[the_key]);}}}
var popupConfirm=confirmDialog(array_contents,form_name);var name_to_value_array=JSON.parse('{'+array_contents.join(",")+'}')
closePopup();var result_data={"form_name":form_name,"name_to_value_array":name_to_value_array,"passthru_data":passthru_data,"popupConfirm":popupConfirm};call_back_function(result_data);}
function send_back_teams(module,form,field,error_message,request_data,form_team_id){var array_contents=Array();if(form_team_id){array_contents.push(form_team_id);}else{var j=0;for(i=0;i<form.elements.length;i++){if(form.elements[i].name==field){if(form.elements[i].checked==true){array_contents.push(form.elements[i].value);}}}}
if(array_contents.length==0){window.alert(error_message);return;}

I think it has something to do with this since this is the code for the templates and reference popup and data passthru.

ES
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by pgr. Reason: add code tags

Email templates not loading 2 months 4 weeks ago #83585

• drivevertical
I just registered and tried doing this with suitecrm demo which is running 7.11.4 and it's also doing the same thing not pulling the email template when composing an email.

So I thinks this is a 7.11.4 issue since it's happening on your environment and with your online demo.

ES

Email templates not loading 2 months 4 weeks ago #83634

• drivevertical
Any suggestions?

ES

Email templates not loading 2 months 4 weeks ago #83649

• drivevertical
Further diagnosing and setup a new fresh install of suitecrm and email templates still not working.

ES

Email templates not loading 2 months 4 weeks ago #83686

• pgr
  • Administrator
Maybe there is some difference in the way your Accounts are set up. Please make sure you fill all fields (reply-to, from-name, etc).

Email templates not loading 2 months 4 weeks ago #83696

• drivevertical
I checked but this isn't working on suitecrm online demo and the new test install I did which would be default setup with no changes? Have you looked at the suitecrm online demo?

ES

Email templates not loading 2 months 4 weeks ago #83713

• pgr
  • Administrator
I assume it is not working on the online demo, because you said so - I don't need to go and check because I believe you :)

But since it is working in my installation, I was wondering if it could be related to the way the email account is configured. For example, on the live demo you can't configure an account, can you?

This is why I made my request above for you to try adding every field in the configuration.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds