Campaign not working in version 7.10.11

Hi, I have linux server with linux debian and 7.0.33 php version.
I create campaign as attached.
The mail seem sended but I doesn’t receive nothing.
Smtp server is configured and test email work.
The scheduler are configured.
When I send email in queue they disappare but I don’t receive any email.
Thank in advance to anyone can help me.

In Admin / Schedulers, enter the job “Run Nightly Mass Email Campaigns”. What does it say in the “last ran successfully” time?

Do you see any errors about this in your logs?

Hi, thanks for reply.
I have sended a newsletter campaign. I have attached the results (all email are in ‘message sended’) but the email are not received. I haven’t any error in the scheduler or in any other logs.
I have attached diagnostics file.

Can you help me??

Thanks in advance.

For brevity I show below the only error I can find in suitecrm.log:

Mon May 20 17:58:03 2019 [30233][1][WARN] Saving error level. Try to remove the error_reporting() function from your code.
Mon May 20 17:58:03 2019 [30233][1][ERROR] Pop error level. Try to remove the error_reporting() function from your code.

and the php_error.log and the apache error.log which have only warning and notice.

Thank you a lot

Ignore these, they are not important:

Mon May 20 17:58:03 2019 [30233][1][WARN] Saving error level. Try to remove the error_reporting() function from your code.
Mon May 20 17:58:03 2019 [30233][1][ERROR] Pop error level. Try to remove the error_reporting() function from your code.

Please fix that date.timezone issue. It can be nastier than it seems. Note that there are two php.ini’s you have to set up, one for web server, one for CLI (which is what your Schedulers use).

Type this to get the CLI php.ini path:

php -i | grep php.ini

Thank very much for your reply but in bot my php.ini I find as follow:

[Date]
; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
; http://php.net/date.timezone
date.timezone = “Europe/Berlin”

I attach my php.ini

Ok, what about the other php.in?

See Admin / Diagnostic / phpinfo to know the path to that one.

When you have it set correctly in both, the error should stop showing in your logs.

You need to restart your web server after this change.

Thank for your reply but I have attached to the prevoius post both my php.ini (apache and cli) where you can see the snippet code:

[Date]
; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
; php.net/date.timezone
date.timezone = “Europe/Berlin”

They are correct I must not restart my server.
Thanks a lot

pgr asked:

Please reply to this question.

Furthermore:
. At what time is the campaigns scheduler set to run? Have you waited until that time?
. are there any records with email addresses in the target lists that you have added to the campaign? Are these your email addresses so that you can check if emails have arrived or are they your target’s email addresses?
. By any chance, have you checked spam folders?
. Are there any emails addresses pending delivery in Admin->email queue? If there is something in there you may try to force once to send selected emails (then you have to wait for 24 hours or update a flag in the database).
. In addition to trying only the test email, have you tried to send emails using the SuiteCRM email client? Do they arrive at destination?

SuiteCRM versions 7.9.X, 7.10.X and 7.11.X have introduced some substantial modifications to the way in which emails are handled, including in Campaigns and, as it would be easily expected, they require a lot of work to be stabilised. Sales Agility have been working heavily since these versions have come out towards correcting all errors related to emails in general but, still, there are errors to be found and corrections to be made. Is there a specific reason why you are using version 7.10.X instead of the latest 7.11.X (or the more stable, but older, 7.8.X)?

1 Like

@sistemi so your logs no longer have that date.timezone error?

Thank you very much for your reply.
We have used sugarcrm for campaign from far 2008.

I try to summarize the question.
I have set the scheduler to run as soon as possible for the job “Run Nightly Mass Email Campaigns”. I have set my linux cron to run every minute.

I have set the smtp server (outgoin email) and I have received the test email.
I have create the campaign and I have send test list. How you can see in attach the address email are listed in ‘message sended’ but I haven’t received anything. I have check the spam email folder, and I have tried to send to a lot of email address in varius imap server (google, ovh, libero, ecc.).
I have send the default campaign list.
I have waited for that the email queue was empty.
How you can see in the document attached the email are in the message sended panel, but we never received them in all the tests.
I attach also the suitecrm.log where there aren’t great errors:

Tue May 21 17:53:43 2019 [28019][ad97a25e-387a-505c-a8d8-5cd5b77bb527][ERROR] Unable to get proper side for link assigned_user_link
Tue May 21 17:53:43 2019 [28019][ad97a25e-387a-505c-a8d8-5cd5b77bb527][ERROR] Unable to get proper side for link assigned_user_link

or
Tue May 21 17:54:03 2019 [28238][1][WARN] Saving error level. Try to remove the error_reporting() function from your code.
Tue May 21 17:54:03 2019 [28238][1][ERROR] Pop error level. Try to remove the error_reporting() function from your code.

Tue May 21 17:56:32 2019 [28217][ad97a25e-387a-505c-a8d8-5cd5b77bb527][ERROR] Unable to find relationship surveys_campaigns
Tue May 21 17:56:32 2019 [28217][ad97a25e-387a-505c-a8d8-5cd5b77bb527][WARN] survey for surveys_campaigns failed to load

Query Failed: DESCRIBE versions: MySQL error 1146: Table ‘suitecrm_ei_webapp.versions’ doesn’t exist
Tue May 21 17:57:50 2019 [28220][ad97a25e-387a-505c-a8d8-5cd5b77bb527][INFO] Query:SHOW INDEX FROM versions

Where can I obtain the 7.8.X version of suitecrm??
We need newsletter

Thank in advance for reply

Yes the error is resolved.

I intended the date.timezone issue not the campaign problem thi second problem persist

I mean try sending emails from within SuiteCRM but without using the Campaigns module, Just normal emails. Only to see if emails are sent.

Another issue may also be due by your email hosting provider. Sometimes they block outgoing emails for over quota or other reasons.

If you are using Imap, maybe your email server space has reached the maximum amount of allowed usage and you emails are not sent. Try emptying it (if full) (BTW: I never use IMAP because, although very useful for certain things, it creates many problems under certain circumstances).

Version 7.8.X can be downloaded from:
https://suitecrm.com/download-suitecrm-lts/

(LTS or upgrade tabs; towards the bottom of the page)
However, unless you know what you are doing, downgrading may be very difficult.

Thank for your reply.
Yes the email with client are sent.
Our smtp server hasn’t day limit of sent mail, ond however in my tests I create lists of some address (2 or 3).

Thank in advance