Menu
SuiteCRM Pull Request Party hosted by SalesAgility
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reports not generating

Reports not generating 4 days 3 hours ago #83269

• geneoz
Hi all,

I've migrated some reports from an old CRM (7.6.4) to a new one (7.8.29) and none of the reports are generating any data. I've has a look at the fields and conditions, and I've noticed that the conditions are missing. I poked around in the database for a bit and I had a look at the module path field. A lot of the conditions have YToxOntpOjA7czowOiIiO30= which when decoded produces a:1:{i:0;s:0:"";}

From my understanding, this is supposed to point to a particular module. Could this be the reason the conditions are missing and hence the reason why the reports aren't generating?

If it helps, it looks like all the fields with that base64 string seem to link to fields in the Opportunities module.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reports not generating 4 days 2 hours ago #83270

• geneoz
Additional information:
Current SuiteCRM version: 7.8.29
Current PHP version: 7.2
Current MySQL version: 5.7.23
Web Server: httpd 2.4

Logs:
There are a lot of MySQL syntax error messages, most are failing at the WHERE clause, e.g.
Thu May 16 10:09:55 2019 [5669][1][FATAL] Query Failed: SELECT `project_cstm`.project_number_c AS 'Project_Number0', `project`.name AS 'Name1', `project:accounts`.name AS 'Name2', `project:opportunities`.name AS 'Opportunity_Name3', `project`.date_entered AS 'Date_Created4', `project`.estimated_start_date AS 'Start_Date5', `project:opportunities`.currency_id AS 'project:opportunities_currency_id', `project:opportunities`.amount_usdollar AS 'Amount6', `project`.id AS 'project_id', `project:accounts`.id AS 'project:accounts_id', `project:opportunities`.id AS 'project:opportunities_id' FROM `project` LEFT JOIN `project_cstm` `project_cstm` ON `project`.id = `project_cstm`.id_c LEFT JOIN projects_accounts `project|project:accounts` ON `project`.id=`project|project:accounts`.project_id AND `project|project:accounts`.deleted=0

LEFT JOIN accounts `project:accounts` ON `project:accounts`.id=`project|project:accounts`.account_id AND `project:accounts`.deleted=0
LEFT JOIN projects_opportunities `project|project:opportunities` ON `project`.id=`project|project:opportunities`.project_id AND `project|project:opportunities`.deleted=0

LEFT JOIN opportunities `project:opportunities` ON `project:opportunities`.id=`project|project:opportunities`.opportunity_id AND `project:opportunities`.deleted=0
WHERE ( ) ) AND project.deleted = 0 ORDER BY `project_cstm`.project_number_c ASC LIMIT 0,20: MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ) AND project.deleted = 0 ORDER BY `project_cstm`.project_number_c ASC LIMIT' at line 7

Reports not generating 4 days 1 hour ago #83271

• geneoz
Apologies, the root cause was something I did at the database level, I've resolved this issue. I did a manual migration of the aor_conditions table and the order of the columns had changed, so it was putting data into the wrong columns.
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds