Integration with Marketo??

HI all,

I had asked this question a few weeks ago and didn’t get a response. But is there an integration with Marketo? if so, where can I find this? How do I get these two systems talking to each other?

I’ve spent hours searching, but can’t find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks everybody!

If you can’t find it on the SuiteCRM Store, or on Google, it most likely doesn’t exist. If it exists, it will likely be a payed-for add on.

You can always build that integration yourself. Sometimes they are complicated to do, other times you just need the bare essentials and they are simple projects.

You can also purchase that integration work from SalesAgility or from other providers.

Thanks for the quick response!

Yea, I couldn’t find it on the store or anywhere on Google. When I did a search on Google, it mostly came up with Marketo and SugarCRM integration.

And the ones I did see were paid add-ons.

That’s a bummer (and kind of doesn’t make sense) that there isn’t an easier and cheaper integration with Marketo.

You can check https://launchpoint.marketo.com/connecting-software-inc/universal-marketo-connector/
Also Marketo has Launchpoint, a marketplace for all the integrations and services.

Yea I saw that too, but was hoping for a more native integration and not go through a 3rd party - which would mean spending more money.

Thank you though…I appreciate it!