Error on Reset Layout in Studio

Using the Reset Module feature in Studio, I’m getting the following error on the Reset Layout option:

DeployedMetaDataImplementation->getFileName(): View Array is not recognized

Any pointers to what the root cause of this might be would be very appreciated!

What Version…?

Are you using the standard theme…?

More details will help.

1 Like

Same problem in any modules
Example:
Admin > Studio > Accounts >> Button Reset Module > check enable: Reset Layout

Show that message:
Inspect appache errors:

[Wed Jun 26 12:22:01.250019 2019] [php7:warn] [pid 9431] [client 127.0.0.1:44842] PHP Warning:  Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /var/www/virtualhosts/suitecrm/modules/ModuleBuilder/parsers/views/DeployedMetaDataImplementation.php on line 399, referer: http://suitecrm.test/index.php?module=ModuleBuilder&action=index&type=studio

and edit $view var for ::content:: and this is the result

Same error here. Version 7.11.15. Trying to restart a module in Studio to default. I’m using default theme.

Error message: DeployedMetaDataImplementation->getFileName(): View Array is not recognized

Any help will be appreciated!

Olá,
Consegui resolver o problema renomeando o arquivo que estava com problema dentro da pasta custom/modules/modulo(exemplo).
Retornei ao CRM e executei o quickrepair, entrei no módulo e a tela que não conseguia carregar por conta do erro estava funcionando normalmente.

Espero ter ajudado.

JCMoreno
Soluções em CRM
Brasil

For the English users:

1 Like

Dear All,
Could someone clarify the solution above wherein it is suggested to rename the file. Which file should be renamed?

I am trying to delete a custom module. Upon reading the posts in the forum, seems like the custom modules have to be reset (i.e. relationships should be deleted) before the module is deleted.

Could someone please help me out? I am getting the error: DeployedMetaDataImplementation->getFileName(): View Array is not recognized

Thanking you in advance.

Best,
Jori

Unchecking the box for layouts and THEN clicking “Reset” seems to work.
Screenshot 2022-09-26