Menu
SuiteCRM Pull Request Party hosted by SalesAgility
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Not possible to modify the columns in the sub-panel Targets of the module Target Lists

Not possible to modify the columns in the sub-panel Targets of the module Target Lists 1 month 1 week ago #80185

• har
  • Premium Member
Hello,
We are using SuiteCRM Version 7.10.7
Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

I have admin rights, but when I go to the "Studio" to modify the modules, I can't see the module "Target Lists", so I can't modify anything in that module. My users would like to see one more column in the sub-panel "Targets" of this module, but as I can't see it, I can't do it...
Is there anyway I could see this module?
Thanks for your help,
Kind regards,
Regine
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not possible to modify the columns in the sub-panel Targets of the module Target Lists 1 month 1 week ago #80259

• pgr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1475
I just checked in my 7.11.3 and in a 7.10.15 that is a live demo (www.softaculous.com/demos/SuiteCRM) and the module "Targets - Lists" appears in Studio, right below "Targets"....

So maybe this is a problem with your installation? Or with version 7.10.7? I don't know...

My SuiteCRM In-depth blog.
Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!

Not possible to modify the columns in the sub-panel Targets of the module Target Lists 4 days 8 hours ago #83463

• harendra
Hi,

I am using SuiteCRM 7.10.9 and I can't see the module "Target Lists" in studio in admin of SuiteCRM, so I can't modify in module "Target Lists" also.

Can anyone suggest something to resolve this.

Thanks,

Not possible to modify the columns in the sub-panel Targets of the module Target Lists 4 days 1 hour ago #83500

• har
  • Premium Member
We have upgraded to the version 7.10.16, and it works fine now, I can see the Target lists in the Studio to customize the different modules.
Thanks for the tip!

On the other hand, when we try to upgrade to the version 8, there is a problem, we can't see anything, and need to go back to the former version. Do you know what could be the problem?
Thanks for your help,
Kind regards,
Regine

Not possible to modify the columns in the sub-panel Targets of the module Target Lists 3 days 22 hours ago #83515

• pgr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1475
I don't understand what you mean by "version 8", there is no published SuiteCRM version 8 yet...

My SuiteCRM In-depth blog.
Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds