Automatic cases assignment to groups

I use SuiteCRM 7.10.11.

I’ve two security group, one for the Company A e the second one for the Company B.

I’d like to add two inbound email accounts in order to automatically assign every new case to a specific security group, based on the inbound email account the request is sent. Is it possible??? How???

Do you already have “create case from email” operational?

You can try a Workflow to do this work, once the case is created, based on some field there.

I tried to create a new workflow to do that, but I was not able to identify the right conditions.

This is the reason I created this topic

Hello,

You can assign case to specific security group from Inbound Email setting itself. Select Distribution Method = Round Robin >> ALL Users in Security Group. Then select the Security Group from the dropdown. That means system will assign the case one after other in round robin manner of the users of the security group.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m going to try your solution

Your suggestion is great. Thank you.

I have a new question now: due to the automatic assignment, the following email is sent.

[color=#ff0000]Admin has assigned a Case to the User1.
Object: Test
Priority: High
Description:
Test
You can see this Case clicking on this link.[/color]

How can I customize this email? This is not in the list of the email templates

Hello,

This email has been sent once record is assigned to other user. Contents in this email is not coming from any email templates. To change the contents of this email you will need to do the following steps.

(1) Create file >> custom/include/language/en_us.notify_template.html
(2) Copy the contents from >> include/language/en_us.notify_template.html and paste it into newly created file mentioned into step 1 that is custom/include/language/en_us.notify_template.html
(3) You can customize the contents of this email between the line no around 68 to 80 into the file custom/include/language/en_us.notify_template.html.
Change content of body between >> and line
(4) Do “Quick Repair & Rebuild” from admin.

Thank you. I will try

Hola! pudiste identificar las condiciones de cómo asignar un registro a un grupo de seguridad?? no doy con ello…