Error when changing DATE in Client list view

Hey guys! My first post here :wink:

Here is my problem. Hopefully there are other people with this so we can deal with it :wink:

I created a bunch of new fields for Client in Studio and removed pretty much everything except name and phone and email. And assigned the new fields. Most of them are dates. It all works great except when I am trying to edit the dates. When I try to change it by double click in list view for example it says:

Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function format() on boolean in C:\xampp\htdocs\crm\include\InlineEditing\InlineEditing.php:444
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\crm\include\InlineEditing\InlineEditing.php(396): formatDisplayValue(Object(Account), '05/21/2019 00:0...', Array, 'save')
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\crm\include\InlineEditing\InlineEditing.php(376): getDisplayValue(Object(Account), 'odeslani_1_sarz...')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\crm\modules\Home\controller.php(60): saveField('odeslani_1_sarz...', 'a004d07a-8110-b...', 'Accounts', '05/21/2019', 'DetailView')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\crm\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php(525): HomeController->action_saveHTMLField()
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\crm\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php(494): SugarController->do_action()
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\crm\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php(468): SugarController->handle_action()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\crm\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php(373): SugarController->process()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\crm\include\MVC\SugarApplicatio in C:\xampp\htdocs\crm\include\InlineEditing\InlineEditing.php on line 444

But the date is actually being changed! It just yells like that…and then you find out it changed itself…

My system is - self hosted on Windows Server 2016 using XAMPP. SuiteCRM is the latest version I think, and xampp stuff is Apache 2.4.38, MariaDB 10.1.38, PHP 7.2.15, phpMyAdmin 4.8.5…

Any idea what to do here?

Tried to change the date format but its a no go so far…

Fix on GitHub here: #7072.