Installation of KReporter

I have installed the KREST but then it trows error 500 when I try to access it as stated in the manual. that is localhost/crm/KREST/sysinfo.

Any help

Hello,

I have installed and running Kreports in several instances of Suitecrm. Please can you tell me what version of suitecrm you are using and what Krest and Kreport versions (base, core) are you installing?

Thank you.

Hello these are the packages.

SuiteCRM-7.10.10

KREST Core 2.5.3

KReporter 4.2.0 Base Package
                      KReporter 4.2.0 CorePackage

ok, when you open kreport en suitecrm that appears?

If the interface appears but it does not allow you to create a report, try renaming the “slim” folder of the path yourcrm / vendor / slim. For example, put “slim1”

Try and tell me how it went.

1 Like

I have rename the slim folder to slim1 but the still the same

what appears when you run Kreport from suitecrm?

yh when i go to create kreports the form doesnot shows

yh when i go to create kreports the form doesnot shows.

apparently it is a problem of folder permissions.

First try to give quick repair and reconstruction.

What platform are you using? Linus or Windows?

If it is Linux, check that you have the correct folder and file permissions.

Or if you prefer, you can share my screen with Skype.

Its windows

Hello, Please its a windows machine, any help

You could check the error.log or the suitecrm.log to see what errors it generates.

Another problem could be the PHP version.

If you want, let’s review by Skype.

Am now using KReporter v3.0 and the form is showing but when i click on save, its throws an error. http errror 500.

Any help.

Hi Jrivas, guys

Could you please help us with this? in my case I have validated different forums and I still can not get KREST not Kreports to work.
I’m working on Linux with php 5.6.40, apache 2.4.38 and with the latest versions of Krest and Kreport published on its website.

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Slim \ Http \ Headers :: extract () in /home/…/public_html/suitecrm/KREST/Slim/Environment.php:161

Regards & Tks

Hi Manuel,

1. Install the last Krest and the last kreports versions.
  2. In suitecrm_ rename the silim vendor/slim_
  3. Add following lines at the top of of themes/SpiceTheme/extjs6/ext6_override.css

html{
height:inherit;
max-height:100%;
}

1. Repair and rebuild.

I works for me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Jrivas,

Thanks for your help, I actually re-installed everything and deployed the Kreport with your instructions, although I have a problem because it is not operating yet.I have some errors in PHP and Apache. In general, the system when I save it remains processing in loop and does not respond, and also does not allow the modules to be selected, that is, the buttons and controls of the interface do not work.

Please help me check these logs.

Thank you

[11-Mar-2019 19:35:16 America/Bogota] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KReportsController has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/controller.php on line 28
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:16 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::save($checkNotify, $fts_index_bean = true) should be compatible with SugarBean::save($check_notify = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:16 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false) should be compatible with SugarBean::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false, $ifListForExport = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:19 America/Bogota] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KReportsController has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/controller.php on line 28
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:19 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::save($checkNotify, $fts_index_bean = true) should be compatible with SugarBean::save($check_notify = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:19 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false) should be compatible with SugarBean::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false, $ifListForExport = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:36 America/Bogota] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KReportsController has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/controller.php on line 28
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:36 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::save($checkNotify, $fts_index_bean = true) should be compatible with SugarBean::save($check_notify = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:36 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false) should be compatible with SugarBean::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false, $ifListForExport = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:37 America/Bogota] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function KReport::save(), 0 passed in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/controller.php on line 302 and at least 1 expected in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php:434
Stack trace:
#0 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/controller.php(302): KReport->save()
#1 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(525): KReportsController->action_save()
#2 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(494): SugarController->do_action()
#3 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(468): SugarController->handle_action()
#4 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(373): SugarController->process()
#5 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../include/MVC/SugarApplication in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 434
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:41 America/Bogota] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KReportsController has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/controller.php on line 28
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:41 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::save($checkNotify, $fts_index_bean = true) should be compatible with SugarBean::save($check_notify = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:41 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false) should be compatible with SugarBean::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false, $ifListForExport = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:42 America/Bogota] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function KReport::save(), 0 passed in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/controller.php on line 302 and at least 1 expected in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php:434
Stack trace:
#0 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/controller.php(302): KReport->save()
#1 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(525): KReportsController->action_save()
#2 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(494): SugarController->do_action()
#3 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(468): SugarController->handle_action()
#4 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(373): SugarController->process()
#5 /home/.../public_html/crm/.../include/MVC/SugarApplication in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 434
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:44 America/Bogota] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KReportsController has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/controller.php on line 28
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:44 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::save($checkNotify, $fts_index_bean = true) should be compatible with SugarBean::save($check_notify = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:35:44 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false) should be compatible with SugarBean::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false, $ifListForExport = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:38:03 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::save($checkNotify, $fts_index_bean = true) should be compatible with SugarBean::save($check_notify = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 2035
[11-Mar-2019 19:38:03 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false) should be compatible with SugarBean::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false, $ifListForExport = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 2035
[11-Mar-2019 19:38:11 America/Bogota] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KReportsController has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/controller.php on line 28
[11-Mar-2019 19:38:11 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::save($checkNotify, $fts_index_bean = true) should be compatible with SugarBean::save($check_notify = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0
[11-Mar-2019 19:38:11 America/Bogota] PHP Warning:  Declaration of KReport::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false) should be compatible with SugarBean::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = '', $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false, $ifListForExport = false) in /home/.../public_html/crm/.../modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 0

Hello,

Try with permisions in suitecrm.

find . -type d -print -exec chmod -R 0755 {} ;
find . -type f -print -exec chmod -R 0644 {} ;

Thanks.