Menu
SuiteCRM Pull Request Party hosted by SalesAgility
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 7.9.X and up - Is basic email functionality extremely limited?

7.9.X and up - Is basic email functionality extremely limited? 6 months 1 week ago #75494

• JamesPrivate
I've been trying to upgrade from 7.8.X to 7.9 and now 7.10 for over a year. Each time, I run into email problems. Can someone confirm that basic email functionality is very limited in 7.10 ? It appears you can only monitor an InBox, but no subfolders - Is this true? Also, the view has no preview pane, you must keep going back to the list to open a different email?

I'm getting the impression this is correct and the new email is still a work in progress, but maybe its just my installation? I've been using SugarCRM for about 10 years and was very happy to see SuiteCRM take over, but I am concerned my installation is so old that maybe it is the cause of the issue. I've upgraded many times over the years.

BTW - I am at the latest 7.8.X release and email works fine and can do everything I want. But I have high hopes for the new 7.10 system.

Below are a few links that confirm my suspicions, having the same issues I am experiencing. Thanks for your reply!

github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/4664
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by JamesPrivate.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7.9.X and up - Is basic email functionality extremely limited? 6 months 1 week ago #75496

• JamesPrivate
P.s. - Forgot to mention I did fresh install of 7.10.11 and this behaviour exists. Using WAMP on Windows 10 Pro. Apache 2.4.35, PHP 7.2.10, MySQL 5.7.23.

7.9.X and up - Is basic email functionality extremely limited? 6 months 6 days ago #75545

• JamesPrivate
Maybe a better way to ask this question: "Can anyone out there have subfolders under their Inbox in Sugar CRM 7.10.X ?
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds