Dashboard with 1 column layout

I want to show only Calendar dashboard that too as a single column layout. I customised custom/modules/Home/dashlets.php as below. It shows just calendar but in one column and my activity as default in 2nd column. I just want Calendar as full display. Any suggestions?

$defaultDashlets =array (
  'CalendarDashlet' => 'Calendar',
);

I never tried it, but you probably need to customize this file

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/blob/master/themes/SuiteP/tpls/Home.tpl

Note that when you reduce screen width, eventually the screen starts using a single-column list of Dashlets. So the code you need is already there, you just need to tweak the condition that triggers that change. Good luck and tell us how you did it, if you are successful.

The easiest way to do this is to change two values in the CSS of the theme. Go to /themes/SuiteP/css/Day/style.css (or Dusk, Dawn etc) and change two snippets of code there:

(min-width:1025px) to (min-width:2025px)
(max-width:1024px){.dashletcontainer to (max-width:2024px){.dashletcontainer

Don’t forget to delete the /cache/themes/SuiteP directory in order to see the results.

I also tried to do this with a file in /custom/themes/SuiteP/css/Day/style.css but that didn’t seem to work, so I don’t know how upgrade-proof this is.