Menu
SuiteCRM dedicated support by SalesAgility
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: suitecrm.log: Formatting correction: EmailAddresses->date_modified had formatting automatically corrected.

suitecrm.log: Formatting correction: EmailAddresses->date_modifi​ed had formatting automatically corrected. 1 week 15 hours ago #72877

• John - EZS
  • SuiteCRM Is My Life
  • Thank you received: 30
Seeing this in my logs after upgrade to 7.10.9. Any idea what it's referring to?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

suitecrm.log: Formatting correction: EmailAddresses->date_modifi​ed had formatting automatically corrected. 6 days 14 hours ago #72894

• pgr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1220
I get a lot of these myself:
Sun Oct 14 19:00:02 2018 [11314][1][DEPRECATED] Formatting correction: SchedulersJobs->date_modified had formatting automatically corrected. This will be removed in the future, please upgrade your external code

I don't know what it means, but I never pay much attention to deprecated messages. These will be solved when some PHP version is about to lose official support, not before (when a new version comes out, which is when these messages are introduced).

It might be nice to remove them altogether, just for the sake of having a cleaner log, something I value. But I don't know exactly what the underlying issue is.

My SuiteCRM In-depth blog.
Thank you for always stating your SuiteCRM version, checking your logs, reading the Docs, and searching before you ask!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds