Unable to create task and assign task

Hello,
I installed the suite crm it’s url is http://crm.dealsflow.in/
The problem is, When i am creating task, During that if i try to assign task to anyone than i get (405 Not Allowed nginx/1.12.2) This error with white blank page unable to understand how i can resolve this issue please let me know.
Thanks

Note that nginx is not a supported web server. But iknow that many people use it successfully with SuiteCRM, so I don’t blame you for trying.

But you do have some nginx configuration issue to fix. That error basically means the HTTP method that SuiteCRM is trying to use is disallowed in your web server. My guess is that it is the POST method.

You’ll find many online articles to help you troubleshoot that in nginx.

You’ll find more information in your browser’s Developer console, in the Network tab.

Hello Sir,

Actually i did not get any solution but thank you for your concern please let me know one thing, during create document getting this error please help to resolve it.

Deprecated: Non-static method Document::get_document_name() should not be called statically in /home3/zenziwkt/crm.dealsflow.in/modules/Documents/views/view.edit.php on line 119

Deprecated: Non-static method DocumentRevision::get_document_revisions() should not be called statically in /home3/zenziwkt/crm.dealsflow.in/modules/Documents/views/view.edit.php on line 122

Thank you

Those “deprecated” errors are mostly safe to ignore. But they should’t be displaying on screen, they should be only in the logs.

You need to go in your php.ini and set

display_errors=false

The deprecated error is not the 405 error. Those are two separate things. The 405 error looks like you have to change the permissions for the files in your SuiteCRM folder.

The deprecated error can basically be ignored.

Hello sir,

When i clicked in email module than i ma getting this error please help me how can i resolve it.

Thnak you;

Warning: imap_num_msg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home3/zenziwkt/crm.dealsflow.in/modules/InboundEmail/InboundEmail.php on line 392

Warning: imap_fetch_overview() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home3/zenziwkt/crm.dealsflow.in/modules/InboundEmail/InboundEmail.php on line 428

Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /home3/zenziwkt/crm.dealsflow.in/modules/InboundEmail/InboundEmail.php on line 435

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home3/zenziwkt/crm.dealsflow.in/modules/InboundEmail/InboundEmail.php on line 462

Warning: imap_fetch_overview() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home3/zenziwkt/crm.dealsflow.in/modules/InboundEmail/InboundEmail.php on line 468

Warning: usort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home3/zenziwkt/crm.dealsflow.in/modules/InboundEmail/InboundEmail.php on line 492

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/zenziwkt/crm.dealsflow.in/modules/Emails/include/ListView/ListViewDataEmailsSearchOnIMap.php on line 130

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/zenziwkt/crm.dealsflow.in/modules/Emails/include/ListView/ListViewDataEmails.php on line 648

Read my previous reply.