Menu

SuiteCRM Master Classes 2018

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: History / View Summary shows records of ALL security groups, not only the current security group

History / View Summary shows records of ALL security groups, not only the current security group 1 week 1 day ago #67822

• menno
  • Thank you received: 2
Suitecrm ; all versions, including 7.10. All fresh installation (no upgrade)
I have accounts that are part of more then 1 securitygroup.

When i login as user of a specific securitygroup: in Accounts-History listview i see the right calls (only calls of users in that securitygroup)
But in Account-History-View Summary I see ALL calls of alle security groups (also calls of other security groups !!)
Is there a workaround.fix for this ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

History / View Summary shows records of ALL security groups, not only the current security group 1 week 1 day ago #67828

• pgr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1005
That might be an important thing to report to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ...

But we need to confirm it's not just a problem with your configuration, can you please ask the developer of Security Suite here?

store.suitecrm.com/support/securitysuite

I'll try to follow the discussion there.
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by pgr. Reason: add sentence

History / View Summary shows records of ALL security groups, not only the current security group 1 week 1 day ago #67869

• eggsurplus
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24
I was able to recreate the issue and created a pull request to resolve it: github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/6035
The following user(s) said Thank You: pgr
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds